Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    The Bridges of Madison County

"Will you just watch the hair? You know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair."
  • thedisappearringman
    Options
    is it Zombieland?

here's an easy one..............I think we are going to need a bigger boat.........
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Jaws?

"This is just like the Titanic ..... with more bears" (only good line in the whole movie)

GG
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Semipro!

"The way I see it, I got three choices. One, I can shoot him. Two, I can kick the crap out of him. Or three, I leave you. Well, all that's no good. You see, 'cause none of those options get me you."
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    The Bridges of Madison County

"Will you just watch the hair? You know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair."

That one is Saturday Night Fever.

New quote: "Where is Huh-mong, anyway?"
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    New quote: "Where is Huh-mong, anyway?"

Gran Torino, I think.
    "The way I see it, I got three choices. One, I can shoot him. Two, I can kick the crap out of him. Or three, I leave you. Well, all that's no good. You see, 'cause none of those options get me you."

Lethal Weapon?

OK, my turn: "Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky..."
  • EnlessDayDreamer
    Options
    better off dead

“What’s wrong with the way I talk? What’s the big idea? Am I dumb or something?”
  • EnlessDayDreamer
    Options
    Semipro!

One of my fav movies... the note book

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world… is what you share with someone else when you’re uncool."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Almost Famous

"You and your kind, all you care about is money. This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to them!"
  • bassman2019
    bassman2019 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The Dark Knight

"Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a *****! You just shot an unarmed man!"
    "Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Unforgiven (Great movie!)

"So, what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she... liked Neil Diamond?"
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    What About Bob--LOVE this movie. . . .babysteps . . .

"I love natural disasters. I want people to die in them. I am genuinely disappointed when the death toll is low."
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    The quote above is from "Catch and Release" - let''s try another one:

"What about the dog? Does he have glaucoma? His eyes are glassy too"
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Due Date

I've seen the future. You know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin, sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing, "I'm an Oscar Meyer wiener."
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    I BELIEVE this one is Demolition Man?

"Which would be worse - to live as a monster? Or to die as a good man?"
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Shutter Island

"Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful."
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Shutter Island

"Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful."

This is Spinal Tap

"You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail - Hilariously funny movie!!

"I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road, I've been seeing this shape. Shaving cream, pillows... Dammit! I know this. I know what this is! This means something. This is important."
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    "I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road, I've been seeing this shape. Shaving cream, pillows... Dammit! I know this. I know what this is! This means something. This is important."

This is from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", isn't it?

"I would have liked to see Montana..."
  • NHGirl23
    Options

This is from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", isn't it?

"I would have liked to see Montana..."

I don't know this one. Anyone else?

How about:

"You must be dead, because I don't know how to feel. I can't feel anything anymore."