Exercise to lift my butt?

2»

Replies

• sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    If you a fan of torrentz or don't know what they are, i will explain. You can download The Brazillian butt lift on line for free. That will get your bum into shape and i think its only a month or 2. i think its 1 actually. I'm gonna start it after i finish p90x in april. I was actually planning to make a message board too.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Awesome suggestions from everyone! I have trouble with my knees, so I was trilled to find some alternatives to squats and lunges, as I think I do too many of these and really feel it in my knees.

I tried a bunch of these today!....Now all I need is the number of a good butt masseuse!!! LOL

Thanks guys!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Buns of steel...it's a 90's workout video, but I bet you can still buy it on DVD.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Brazilian Butt Lift is totally on my list to buy and try!! I have a booty, but I'd like to give it a lift and more shape. Bikini season so soon!!!
  • I found that pilates REALLY helped my butt. I kinda have no bum naturally, but after I had my c-section I started pilates to help regain some strength in my abs and somehow I magically have a bum now. I also have problems with my knee so pilates is great since it's low impact.
This discussion has been closed.