what do you first notice in the opposite sex?

Options

Replies

• shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Teeth and if they have a nice hair cut! I like a well groomed man! :love:
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm a chest-nut. Like them all sizes but I like it when they fit her frame. Then her smiles I love beautiful smiles
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Bewbs haha
    LMAO...glad you were the first. I was afraid of being accused of being piggish and superficial so...

Hooray for being piggish and superficial!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and arms, my husband's are HUGE even when he hasn't worked out in a while. It's soooo hot.

Yeah arms are a big one for me too!!
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Teeth and Nails... if he has dirty nails all bets are off!
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    eyes first then well lol
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I can't beleive only one guy said boobs so far!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Face and shoulders. I love broad shoulders on a man. :love:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Bewbs haha
    LMAO...glad you were the first. I was afraid of being accused of being piggish and superficial so...

I have to confess that I will look at ladies profiles here as well to see if they have taken a picture of their butt. :embarassed:
  • tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    Options
    The smile and a great booty! ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Face and shoulders. I love broad shoulders on a man. :love:

peace.gif
  • TORNATO1
    TORNATO1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bewbs haha

Why thankyou sir lol.
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I look at what they are wearing. You can tell alot about someone by what shoes they wear. And of course their face, smile, teeth, and hair... And their fingernails. If they are cut and clean! Hmmm, guess I'm kinda picky... :smile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Physical attributes are pretty much all over the chart for me (eyes, hands, shoulders, smile, the usual)....I notice more how a guy is, if that makes sense. If he's laughing, smiling, how he holds himself, things like that. Otherwise, I'm a sucker for a quick wit and random humor. Lol.
  • gooteek
    Options
    For the personality part, How they carry themselves and act towards others around them.
    For the attraction part, well, situational; I like balance of all the elements, body, smile, teeth, hair, dress and makeup use. An awesome body with bad teeth or a great smile but one that doesn't take care of themselves all tend to have me move on. Like I said each case is different. An awesome personality and nice smile can negate other problems areas sometime, but it really is a balance and case by case situation for me.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Looks in general. I like to check out the eyes (color especially) lip fullness, how big of biceps, chest etc, tattoos, hair style.

I give a quick once over and unless something is completely striking and amazing or terribly discusting I don't think I have any one actual thing I notice first.

a beer gut is hard to miss though!!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    For me it's his eyes- they need to be bright and alive and not staring at my cleavage - second is his smile- needs to be sincere and friendly- finally it's his shoes- no duck taped cowboy boots please ;-) Oh and another big plus is if he is well groomed- clean shaven or neatly trimmed facial hair- and especially a clean and neat neck line..... nothing worst than a 'summer sweater' that includes a hood!! oh and speaking of 'summer sweaters' no one ever died from a little manscaping ;-)
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Swagger for sure
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Eyes and smile!!
  • FAKECED
    Options
    The eyes