my wife says I have a problem

Options

Replies

• bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    um... I log this before I do it. If its too much, I wont eat it and change my diary until I find something I can eat...lol

hahahaha me too! I plan my food out for the next day and try to leave room for unforeseen circumstances. Like hollow leg syndrome. :laugh: If the protein is too low or the calories are too high, I move things around until the numbers are right.

Me too!!! The waitress gets pissed off everytime because i'm not ready yet.... :laugh:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    um... I log this before I do it. If its too much, I wont eat it and change my diary until I find something I can eat...lol

hahahaha me too! I plan my food out for the next day and try to leave room for unforeseen circumstances. Like hollow leg syndrome. :laugh: If the protein is too low or the calories are too high, I move things around until the numbers are right.

Me too!!! The waitress gets pissed off everytime because i'm not ready yet.... :laugh:

Sounds like the waitress don't want a tip :laugh:
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Haha I do the same thing so I must have a problem too! You know it's bad when you go to a restaurant with friends and you've got your face in an iPhone looking up info to decide on the most low cal thing to order!

i do this whenever i go out to eat!!! or i'll find out where we are going before we leave & pick out what to order so i won't be tempted by the menu!!! :)

Ok good I'm not the only one either! I always tell people I'm checking facebook or a basketball game tho!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I think it's good to be disciplined - especially in the beginning of the weight loss journey. I try to log things during or right after I eat... cause it's easy to forget all the little things (like butter, etc.). Kudos to you for keeping such close track!

As the saying goes.... "If you bite it, write it". Or, "if you lick it, Bic it". There are more... but that's all I can remember right now. :) LOL!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    When you're logging marital-relations calories in the moment THEN you might have a problem.... :laugh:

That is why the lady should do all the work. :wink:

I am going to get hammered for that one aren`t I? eeek.gif

Only if you're lucky...
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If you're not being a bit crazy about it, then you're probably doing it wrong. Look at where being 'sane' got you!
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    i make sure to "try" and input most of my food after breakfast so that i know what im having when and i can plan my meals....its just easier having them planned and then i just make them when the time comes to eat:drinker:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    W00t for entering while having relations.
    "must...go...5...more...minutes...or...i...will...be...over...my...calories...for...the...day!"
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    "must...go...5...more...minutes...or...i...will...be...over...my...calories...for...the...day!"

hehe :laugh:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

LOL
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Haha I do the same thing so I must have a problem too! You know it's bad when you go to a restaurant with friends and you've got your face in an iPhone looking up info to decide on the most low cal thing to order!

Rotfl. I did that to my mom last week when we went out to dinner. I was logging everything I ate and was going to eat. Took me about 15 minutes. She kept asking what I was doing. I felt bad.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Enter as you eat ! it has to be the way! that way you can control it!!! also do the enter.....look and think "oh crap" and change what I am planning for dinner thing!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yeaa, but it is a good thing. My husband thinks I have totally gone nuts with MFP. It's easy to do. The tracking is great, really keeps you in check. I love how it posts it to your friends! You get that nice little WooHOo! That makes you stand just a bit taller. Kiss your wife and tell her no worries. She will be happy to see the healthier happy you.
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    Tell her to Get Steppin...you are trying to sort your life out..kind of a biggy right now.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!! Oh dear God. :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • angieskia
    angieskia Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I Always record After I eat THEN CRINGE about it but say "Oh Well! It already went in". Not very good at meal planning. I do however go to healthydiningfinder.com before we go to a restaurant or to the restauraunt's Website. We have a $25 gift card for Chili's we're gonna use on Tuesday instead of Monday to avoid the crush so I get to see what I'll have there ahead of time. Def a mixed Drink though
  • eandrus
    eandrus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is actually a great strategy and takes the least amount of time to do.
  • eandrus
    eandrus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lmao!! I went on my phone at a restaurant, logged it into diary so i can find out the lowest calories lol

This is actually a great strategy and takes the least amount of time to do. Just type in the restaurant name and see all the things that come up. The calories are shown in the list.
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

Hmmm....Maybe more guys should be entering while having relations...:wink::smokin: