I HATE BOYS

Options
BOYFRIENDS. EX BOYFRIENDS. DRAMA
:(
I needed a place to vent....and I guess MFP was the most anonymous place?

Replies

• DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    ughhh GUYS!!! Can't live with them, can't have kids without them... i think?
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    Hahahah very true.
    But once they reach a certain age....you boys start to redeem yourselves!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    BOYFRIENDS. EX BOYFRIENDS. DRAMA
    I needed a place to vent....and I guess MFP was the most anonymous place?

Sounds like its boys being boys, maybe you should go for men? LOL
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    Those are hard to find D:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am a MAN!!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

Its not too hard I promise :) See Roy says you can date him... So far he seems less like a boy more like a man
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    Are you looking in all the wrong places lol
  • pinksocks73
    Options

Not really. Go to a strip mall that has an EB Games or GameStop next to a book store...you know which store the men will be coming and going from.
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    No strip malls in New York City i'm afraid!
    I tried to date a boy who was into those gamestop games.....his xbox turned him on more than I did lmaoo
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    I am a MAN!!

See every boy SAYS they are a man....But are you?!

:DDDDD
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am a MAN!!

Do I have to answer that? Have you read my profile?
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    what type of 'MAN' are you into??
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I tried to date a boy who was into those gamestop games.....his xbox turned him on more than I did lmaoo

I think she meant the men will come out of the bookstore, not gamestop
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I am a MAN!!

I will say he has his crap straight, so I can vouch for him. I would date him but being married kinda stops that, but you would have to treat him good because you will have all kinds of competition LOL
  • pinksocks73
    Options

I don't know why your post made me think of this, it was like 100 years ago: some friends and I were in our gosh, late late teens-early 20s. We were drinking, hitting some smoke and playing with a ouija board. I wanted to know if I would ever have kids. The board said "3 sons, 1 will be gay". I have 1 son...he just turned 13 and it took me 7 yrs to get preg with him (that's why numbers 2 and 3 never came along). I'm afraid the ouija board was WAAAAY wrong! My son ***IS*** more attracted to his PS3 and black ops than Katie Perry or Jessica Simpson.

So we have:
    heterosexual
    homosexual
    bisexual
    _____sexual.....this has to be gamer related. Help me think up a name for ppl that are turned on by their video game consoles!
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    I am a MAN!!

Do I have to answer that? Have you read my profile?

TRUE. It is very articulate!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Not really. Go to a strip mall that has an EB Games or GameStop next to a book store...you know which store the men will be coming and going from.
    hey I would be coming from the gamestop...and soon I should be hitting puberty. Come on growth spurt!
  • irasonrisita
    Options

I don't know why your post made me think of this, it was like 100 years ago: some friends and I were in our gosh, late late teens-early 20s. We were drinking, hitting some smoke and playing with a ouija board. I wanted to know if I would ever have kids. The board said "3 sons, 1 will be gay". I have 1 son...he just turned 13 and it took me 7 yrs to get preg with him (that's why numbers 2 and 3 never came along). I'm afraid the ouija board was WAAAAY wrong! My son ***IS*** more attracted to his PS3 and black ops than Katie Perry or Jessica Simpson.

So we have:
    heterosexual
    homosexual
    bisexual
    _____sexual.....this has to be gamer related. Help me think up a name for ppl that are turned on by their video game consoles!
    boxsexual!
  • irasonrisita
    Options

hey I would be coming from the gamestop...and soon I should be hitting puberty. Come on growth spurt!

To be honest, I love video games.
    SIMS 2.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Can gamers ever get a break???? I should start a support group I swear.