I HATE BOYS

Options

Replies

• pinksocks73
    Options
    No strip malls in New York City i'm afraid!
    :(
    I tried to date a boy who was into those gamestop games.....his xbox turned him on more than I did lmaoo

I don't know why your post made me think of this, it was like 100 years ago: some friends and I were in our gosh, late late teens-early 20s. We were drinking, hitting some smoke and playing with a ouija board. I wanted to know if I would ever have kids. The board said "3 sons, 1 will be gay". I have 1 son...he just turned 13 and it took me 7 yrs to get preg with him (that's why numbers 2 and 3 never came along). I'm afraid the ouija board was WAAAAY wrong! My son ***IS*** more attracted to his PS3 and black ops than Katie Perry or Jessica Simpson.

So we have:
    heterosexual
    homosexual
    bisexual
    _____sexual.....this has to be gamer related. Help me think up a name for ppl that are turned on by their video game consoles!
    boxsexual!

LOVE IT
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    Those are hard to find D:

Not really. Go to a strip mall that has an EB Games or GameStop next to a book store...you know which store the men will be coming and going from.
    hey I would be coming from the gamestop...and soon I should be hitting puberty. Come on growth spurt!

To be honest, I love video games.
    SIMS 2.

I don't mean to be hard on the gamers. Think it's a generation gap thing. Sorry :(
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    Those are hard to find D:

Not really. Go to a strip mall that has an EB Games or GameStop next to a book store...you know which store the men will be coming and going from.
    hey I would be coming from the gamestop...and soon I should be hitting puberty. Come on growth spurt!

To be honest, I love video games.
    SIMS 2.

I don't mean to be hard on the gamers. Think it's a generation gap thing. Sorry :(
    oh i am hard on gamers too! dont worry. :)
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    There is a difference between gamers and gamer addicts... Gamers can lead normal lives and be men/women... Addicts don't even shower and cant take their eyes of the game (trust me my brother is one, he probably hasn't showered in 4 weeks - its bad)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Generation gap? Guess I won't tell you how old I am. Maybe I an one of those guys trying vainly to cling to his fading youth.
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    Generation gap? Guess I won't tell you how old I am. Maybe I an one of those guys trying vainly to cling to his fading youth.

I checked your profile, so I know you are about 2 yrs older than I. I think I had "gamers" and "addicts" confused. The non-showering-cannot function in the outside world-no social skills group was what I was referring to. Didn't really realize there was a difference between the 2. Sorry :(
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am a MAN!!

I had a friend make some kind of comment about "boys" and I responded similarly as you did. She said, "men are just boys with less stamina." :laugh:
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    I am a MAN!!

I had a friend make some kind of comment about "boys" and I responded similarly as you did. She said, "men are just boys with less stamina." :laugh:

You can have all the stamina in the world but if you can't do the job right, stamina makes no difference. I'll take a staminally-challenged man any day ;)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

I checked your profile, so I know you personally I u are about 2 yrs older than I. I think I had "gamers" and "addicts" confused. The non-showering-cannot function in the outside world-no social skills group was what I was referring to. Didn't really realize there was a difference between the 2. Sorry :(
    i didn't take it personally and I keep this goatee to prove I did complete puberty successfully. :)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Ok I posted my earlier comment when I was on my iPhone...I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be all butthurt about the gaming thing. That post was the result of the culmination of reading on multiple sites women insulting gamers. I do realize that sometimes gamers go off the deep end with the gaming. But so do women that read romance novels (I'm not joking) and women that watch soap operas all day etc. There are tons of ways people will find to divert themselves from the reality of life and be disconnected.

I could call my support group "Gamers Some of us are Women, Some of us are Adults, and not all of us are Losers"
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Boys are lame.

Thank god I married a man :)
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    GIRLFRIENDS. GIRLFRIEND'S EX BOYFRIENDS. DRAMA

Agreed.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    GIRLFRIENDS. GIRLFRIEND'S EX BOYFRIENDS. DRAMA

Agreed.

LOL, yeah, it definitely goes both ways
  • pinksocks73
    Options

I checked your profile, so I know you personally I u are about 2 yrs older than I. I think I had "gamers" and "addicts" confused. The non-showering-cannot function in the outside world-no social skills group was what I was referring to. Didn't really realize there was a difference between the 2. Sorry :(
    i didn't take it personally and I keep this goatee to prove I did complete puberty successfully. :)

LOL
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I am a MAN!!

;]
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am a MAN!!

I have heard it said that the difference between men and boys is the size and cost of his toys.
  • facerme
    Options
    hahahahaahah i hate that people can get so engrossed to video games....get a life people... there are girls out there who wanna go dancing....get up off your damn sofa and get your dancing shoes on !!!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    I'm 31, I've dated every kind of "man" going - the only one I trust is my dad. Single is so much easier.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Are you looking in all the wrong places lol

Is there a list of the right places to look? If so, please share! :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Are you looking in all the wrong places lol

Is there a list of the right places to look? If so, please share! :laugh:

I say the same thing,never in the right place at the right time. :ohwell: