Lose a Dozen by Easter! Starts 2/13/11 Join Us!

Options
Here's the Challenge:

Lose 12 pounds by Easter. We weigh in Every MONDAY. It helps us be accountable on the weekends. Our FIRST WEIGH IN is February 13th where we will all post our starting weights. (if you do a different weigh in day that is fine, just post it on mondays. For instance you weigh in on Thursdays....wait until Monday, and then post here...) This helps our lady who does the spreadsheet. By the way, make sure to thank her, she does an amazing job at keeping up with everyone's information!

This challenge is open to anyone at anytime and is FREE...

I will try to post Daily Challenges, that aren't required, but serve as encouragement and help us keep a focus.

The ONLY REQUIREMENT is that you post each week on Monday's your weigh in for the week.

Hope this encourages and inspires you! I have been posting challenges since Halloween and this group continues to grow and challenge themselves. We welcome EVERYONE!!

Hope to get to know you soon!

Sincerely,

Tausha

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this. Thanks!
  • marylose2win
    Options
    This sounds good, what do i need to do? First time in a group. Thanks! :)
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    sounds great! cant wait until monday!
  • chan0404
    chan0404 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I can use a challenge to keep me going.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • boniekatie
    Options
    I need something like this to get me back on track. Count me in.:flowerforyou:
  • TAPace1970
    Options
    I definitely NEED this challenge. I track everything during the week but just can't get it together on the weekends! Where will I need to post my weigh in?
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in as always :heart: :wink:
  • KateHumphrey
    Options
    I'd love to join the group! Challenges are a great motivator... This will be my first group, though. What do I need to do??
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm in! My birtday is in April, so any weight loss would be welcome to celebrate :o)
  • jag325
    jag325 Posts: 11
    Options
    This sounds like fun! First time in a group, where do I post on Mondays and anything else I need to know? Thanks.
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    sure i'll give it a shot
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Valentine's challenge was awesome, of course I'll join you again! Thanks, Taush!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Sure I'll do it!!
  • incivy
    Options
    I am. Lord knows I need some motivation and accountability.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Crunch time for me! I'm very much down for this...I'm hoping by the end of this weekend I'll have accomplished my Valentine's Day goal...
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to do this!!! How do I sign up??? :)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Pick me, pick me! :)
    I'm new, never been in a group yet. Just tell me what I need to do besides weigh in each Monday. Thanks for starting this.
  • JenTakeTen
    JenTakeTen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! Where do I sign up?