While at Work

Options
Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
I've been trying to do Calf raises at work....(cosmotologist) Im on my feet all day...so we'll see how that goes! My calfs are kinda sore already from doing it yesterday...lol I just hope I dont lose my balance while doing someone's hair and suddenly fall over......ugh that would be embarassing lol

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Options
    I've been trying to do Calf raises at work....(cosmotologist) Im on my feet all day...so we'll see how that goes! My calfs are kinda sore already from doing it yesterday...lol I just hope I dont lose my balance while doing someone's hair and suddenly fall over......ugh that would be embarassing lol
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    It would be even more embarrassing if you slip with the clippers and give them a buzz they weren't planning on getting :laugh:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Ouch, I just shivered! lots of stuff you can do in a stand up job like that. Stomach contractions are great too. Isometric knee bends (you don't need to bend far if you contract and hold your quads) and standing donkey kicks too. Little tip, buy 3 or 5 lb ankle weights and you can increase the activity levels dramatically.

good luck girl!
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    ahh yess....thats a good idea too