On open letter to my MFP stalker troll.....

Options

Replies

• madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Cheers for standing up for yourself. Some people have nothing else to do but make others feel bad about themselves. :flowerforyou:

This!
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    I am so sorry that you have experienced something like this. This site was meant for people to come together to encouge each other, not tear each other down. I truly hope this doesn't cause you any setbacks in your personal journey. Be well! :wink:
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing going on here last year. I reported it to Mike and he banned the member. I ordinarily wouldn't report stuff but some of the stuff that was being said was simply atrocious. Sorry you had to deal with the nonsense.

The veil of anonymity the web provides can bring out the bad in some folks.
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Give an idiot a keyboard and some anonymity and they grow big b*lls of steel. Sorry youve had to deal with it. If it continues, you should publicly post their screen name so others are aware of the troll when we come across them :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    OMG. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. This is about supporting people. Screw her.

Agreed.

I just dont see why people can't be an adult. They're likely doing the things they do because they have no life, or the one they have is quite screwed up (most likely due to their own doing). I'm sure they will read these comments and may even be someone I know.

But if that's the case, I have to ask "why?". People are different. You're not going to be able to please everyone or be friends with everyone, and if you have to hide behind anonymity and bash someone else, how does that actually make you feel better about yourself? I dont get it. Nor will I ever. Luckily for me, I'm a guy and have always invited those who've had problems with me to meet me in order to settle our differences. I can take an *kitten*-whoopin like a man (as long as it's a fair fight), just as well as I can give one like a man. I suppose for women it's a little different, but for lack of better terms... "MAN UP" and quite hiding.

If you dont like reading the things a person has to say... guess what... you have the ability NOT TO READ THE THINGS A PERSON SAYS. Simple as that. The fact that they take it so far as to even make comments about children in which they have no knowledge of, or dealings with shows the type of character the person has. Just remember... everyone has a friend they sometimes love, and sometimes really hate... that friends name is KARMA.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am going to troll this post for a minute...just to lighten it....and say that I generally enjoy reading your board posts and what blog entries I've read, BUT....trolls don't live under rocks. They are generally under bridges or in caves. Just thought that I would point that out...other than that, if you would like to PM me the trolls name, I will gladly troll her back.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I saw a study about this ~ bullies and trolls try to make others feel insignificant because they (the trolls and bullies) feel that way about themselves. In order for them to not feel insignificant, they take others down. Good for you for kicking this person to the curb!

Hopefully, he/she won't set her sights on someone else.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I saw a study about this ~ bullies and trolls try to make others feel insignificant because they (the trolls and bullies) feel that way about themselves. In order for them to not feel insignificant, they take others down. Good for you for kicking this person to the curb!

Hopefully, he/she won't set her sights on someone else.

That is NOT my motivation.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    that's horrifying. What is wrong with people?
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options

If you dont like reading the things a person has to say... guess what... you have the ability NOT TO READ THE THINGS A PERSON SAYS. Simple as that. The fact that they take it so far as to even make comments about children in which they have no knowledge of, or dealings with shows the type of character the person has. Just remember... everyone has a friend they sometimes love, and sometimes really hate... that friends name is KARMA.

EXACTLY.... :happy:
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Ok, whatever...that ***** has issues and is jealous of you, your life and family. What angers me is that she is that low to bring your children into it. I truly think she is the scum of the earth (and thats saying it nicely).

Head up hun, you are an amazing person and am thankful to have you as a friend on here!
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    I am going to troll this post for a minute...just to lighten it....and say that I generally enjoy reading your board posts and what blog entries I've read, BUT....trolls don't live under rocks. They are generally under bridges or in caves. Just thought that I would point that out...other than that, if you would like to PM me the trolls name, I will gladly troll her back.

LMAO- I was going to google trolls to see where they lived but didn't have time..... I do believe however she is the type of troll that lives under a rock.... ;-)
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I didn't post this for praise or anything- just wanted her to know I was calling her out. That I wasn't going to sit around and let her bully me. She picked the wrong person to screw with! :)
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    This really upsets me, I can not even tell you how much. I would like to think we are all adults here, clearly not. When you involve children, you better watch out! There are a lot of momma's on these boards and you bet ya we WILL protect our own and should have the God given instinct to protect someone elses! Ohh my panties are in a bunch now. I hope this "troll" gets removed from this site. There are some lines you can jump across, but there is nooo coming back after you cross this one! Good job on the report and no one should have to deal with that. I wonder how sure of herself she is with out that keyboard???? Oh I wanna kick someboby's rear right now. Good job with the blog, very well done.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    hmmmm some people can be stupid.they make themselfs feel better by putting others down.its sad really
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I didn't post this for praise or anything- just wanted her to know I was calling her out. That I wasn't going to sit around and let her bully me. She picked the wrong person to screw with! :)

*high 5* now go kiss those babies of yours!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    Give an idiot a keyboard and some anonymity and they grow big b*lls of steel. Sorry youve had to deal with it. If it continues, you should publicly post their screen name so others are aware of the troll when we come across them :)

what she said.
  • Wendi_S
    Options

*high 5* now go kiss those babies of yours!

Mommy mode doesn't kick in for another 40 minutes- THANK GOODNESS *girls aren't home from school yet*
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    hmmmm some people can be stupid.they make themselfs feel better by putting others down.its sad really

Seriously, pathetic people.
    I have been out of high school to long for this crap, I am still shocked someone has big enough computer balls to do that.
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    :frown: this happened on my other internet forum too, it's really disturbs me people can be so vile