What is your favorite type of exercise?

Options
2»

Replies

• iheartmemories
    Options
    I take Zumba once a week and on the other days, I do a mix of elliptical/treadmill.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    running or walking... especially with my puppy
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    It looks like Zumba is the winner...LOL I'll have to try it! Thanks everyone for the ideas!
  • paulmmichaud
    paulmmichaud Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I do a mixture of 30 Day Shred, Shred It w/Kettlebells and HIIT on the treadmill.

I'm getting a treadmill in a week or 2. I was wondering how do I do "HIIT" on the treadmill? I that where you just run as fast as you can for 2 minutes and then walk to recover for 30 seconds? Do this straight for 30 minutes or so?
  • Maztastic
    Options
    I love swimming. I train with the adult section of a local club. It's so motivating to have coached sessions where you are encouraged to challenge yourself. It's good to be training with friends, we all agree that we work much harder as a group than we would on our own as none of us wants to admit to the session being too tough. We train at set times so no procrastinating and putting it off until later (with the possibility of later becoming never). Also if for any reason one of us misses a session without explanation others text or facebook to check the person is OK and once again no one wants to admit to being too lazy to train. I can definitely recommend it.