V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    Good job everyone.... I especially love the positive attitude on this thread! :wink:
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    April 1st is almost here and at my weigh in monday I was 6lbs away from goal. I am still pleased that If I don't make it by April 1st I will hit it soon after. I look forward to the next challenge!!!

CW:191
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Thanks Margie, I am so grateful for the 5 pound loss. I hope I don't have to see those pounds again. They have left, came back and left again. Now its time to say good riddens for good as we move into our mother's day challenge. I can't wait!
  • exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    170 lbs
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Ending weight for this challenge is 164, 1 pound less than my goal. =)

I doubt I'll weigh-in again on Friday, but I'm happy.

Taking a look at the weight loss log, almost everyone has lost something, that is really great! You guys rock!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm going to hold out until the bitter end!! hahahah
    I will be posting my final weight, along with the final spread sheet on Friday morning! :)

Here is the link to the Mother's Day Challenge:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/205651-v-f-hot-mamas-by-mother-s-day
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Margie, Ha! That may be the only benefit of being the "keeper of the log" -- you get to wait until the very last second to weigh in!
    I'll add mine from this morning: 150.6, down 5 lbs from when we started. Not where I wanted to be, but I've added daily exercise to my routine and stopped drinking, two major lifestyle changes that (surprise) are helping my progress!

To all, I have not been very active here as I've waffled in my commitment, but I can't wait for the Mother's Day challenge and I'm jumping in with both feet this time. My daughter is a nutrition and dietetics major and I will NOT show up overweight at her graduation next year.

Never, ever, ever stop trying...
  • margie_77
    Options
    bty: You do NOT have to be a Mom to be a HOT MAMA. So please come on over to the new V&F Challenge :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/205651-v-f-hot-mamas-by-mother-s-day
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My weigh- in this morning was 242.8lbs, I was going to post on Friday but that's okay. I am ready for the new challenge.:smile:
  • ehlderanna
    Options
    Okay so my final weight is 227....which is up from my lowest but better that the 227.5 earlier in the challenge...
    I'm ready for the next challenge so I can kick this plateau thing into the ground!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    end at 159
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I ended this challange at 206.5 ! I have really enjoyed this challange !
  • margie_77
    Options
    I will post the last graph after work :)
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    weigh in 158
  • margie_77
    Options
    0401vf.jpg
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Ahhh only just weighed in today! End: 138.6!!!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Everyone did really well!!!