V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options
Hi!!!! If you've been with us before, welcome to the new challenge, if you're new, umm.. welcome as well! hahhahaa

So, there is one change this time. If you want to join the challenge, that is great, but you have to participate this time around. Even if you don't have a weight loss to post, you still need to post something. If you disappear for 2 weeks, you will no longer find your name on the sheet. I'm sorry, but too many people post their goals and never come back, then the people that are here all the time have to look through the huge list to find their progress.
(steps off soap box)

So, you still want to join???
Great :D

Just post your Starting Weight for this challenge, Goal Weight for April Fools Day, and any other goals you would like us to watch you achieve by then :)

Welcome!

Replies

• Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Marilyn and I would love to be in this challenge, plus make new friends to help encourage me along the way. I have been using my fitness pal and weightwatchers for about 2 weeks now. Here are my goals!!

Current Weight 205.4 lbs
    1st goal: Feb 21st 2011- less than 200 lbs
    2nd goal: April 1st 2011- 185lbs
    Ultimate goal: 165 lbs by July 1st

I know I can do this!!!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is kristen user name is kris 1085
    i would love to be part of this ! When do we weigh in on Saturdays ?
    my weight this morning was 219.5
    and the goal that i am working on towards april 1st is to be either weigh 200 or be in onderland !
  • emilillymom
    Options
    My starting weight for this challenge is 189.5 I would like to be 179 by April 1st. and Would like to be 165 by May 19th for my daughter 5th birthday
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey! Thanks for doing this! I saw another thread but they were well on their way...

SW:153.6

CW:152.4

I would like to be 140 by April 1st

and ulitmately be 135 soon after that.

*How often do we need to check in? Once a day or once a week or what?
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    I think Ill join this one. I started my own a while back (im having that same problem of keeping people coming back) but I think the more challenges the more likely I am to accomplish, right?! :)

Well, I'm Pattie, I'm 21
    Current Weight: 188.8
    Ultimate Goal: 145 by May 10th (a couple days before I head to the beach for my birthday, it'd be nice to hit it before then so I can buy some clothes, ha!)
    1st Goal: 175 by March 15
    2nd Goal: 165 By April 1

I think If I keep at that I'll be at 155 by May 1...and even though it's still 10 away, I have NEVER been below 175.

Some NSGs that I have for myself.
    - Fit into the 9 (yes NINE) pairs of size 13 jeans I found in my room with the TAGS still on them!
    - Feel comfortable trying on a bikini and actually walking out of the fitting room to show whomever I am with.
    - cut back on sugar!!
    - Drink more water

I know I'm gonna have to work my butt of to reach my goal, but I want it so bad!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
    I'll post my current stats on Monday.
    Are we still having Monday weigh-ins like we did for v-day?
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well you know I'm in!! I'll say my starting weight is 172, if it's any different I'll send another post. My goal for April 1st is 160. Good luck all MPF friends!:tongue:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! My birthday is April 4 so it would be great to celebrate with a healthy weight.

My name is Tiffany and I've been on MFP since 29 December when I finally decided to stop lying to myself and start feeling better about myself. I've finished Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred in January and I am currently doing her 30 Day Slimdown. I hope to get to 140lb by the end of Feb and I will buy myself a pair of new running shoes so I can be ready for my March challenge: C25K also doing another round of Jillian Michaels' workout.

CW: 146.8
    Final GW: 115
    April 1st GW: 130lb
  • reeveskl28
    reeveskl28 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi my nameis Karla I'd love to join

my CW: 216
    Goal Weight by 4/1/11: 200
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would like to join

Starting weight 165.4
    goal for april 1 155

To have finished 30 day shred and be at least 15 days into power 90
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'll join :)

SW(with MFP):171
    CW: 169.4
    April 1st GW: 159
    longer term GW: 140

my weigh ins are a wed so will post then :D

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'll join :)

SW(with MFP):171
    CW: 169.4
    April 1st GW: 159

my weigh ins are a wed so will post then :D

best wishes
    Kirstie x

ps BUMP!!!!!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW:200
    CW: 192
    April 1st GW: 186
    Ultimate GW: 175
  • ehlderanna
    Options
    I'm in too! Always...I'll weigh in soon and figure out my goals....thanks for doing this again...
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Of course I'm in Margie! I'll post my starting weight on Monday!
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!

SW (with MFP):192
    CW: 180
    April 1st GW: 162

Let's just do this - we know we can, with each others support!!! You've all got me this far!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Count me in.. I will post my weight and goals on Monday. Thanks
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Cool! I would love to join this challenge. I just finished the valentine challenge and joined the st. patty's day challenge, too.

My goal for this challenge is 145 (my ultimate goal weight). I would love to hit this milestone while doing this challenge!

All my stats are in my signature!
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in-I will also do Monday weigh-ins
  • Nekol688
    Options
    SW: 194
    CW: 186
    April 1st GW: 160
    Ultimate GW: 140

I'll be back Mondays to weigh in. Thanks :)