V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options

Replies

• Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi, my name is Asia. I've been a little discouraged and have been off track and gaining for about two weeks now. I fell like this will get me on track and plus I'd like to make more friends.:happy:

Starting Weight:210.6
    1st Goal due on March 11: 199
    2nd Goal due April 1st: 189
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi!!!! If you've been with us before, welcome to the new challenge, if you're new, umm.. welcome as well! hahhahaa

So, there is one change this time. If you want to join the challenge, that is great, but you have to participate this time around. Even if you don't have a weight loss to post, you still need to post something. If you disappear for 2 weeks, you will no longer find your name on the sheet. I'm sorry, but too many people post their goals and never come back, then the people that are here all the time have to look through the huge list to find their progress.
    (steps off soap box)

So, you still want to join???
    Great :D

Just post your Starting Weight for this challenge, Goal Weight for April Fools Day, and any other goals you would like us to watch you achieve by then :)

Welcome!

So you're supposed to weigh in every week until April fools day right?
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today weigh In: 137.7 ; down 1.3 lb

Thanks Margie for weight chart.
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey all you April Fool challengers - I need some help! My motivation is waining!!

You can do this! Make sure you aren't consuming too much sodium, that can drastically change your weigh-in and drink lots of water. I didn't lose at all at the beginning of the week and I was getting discouraged but in the last 2 days I have lost another pound. Good luck and take it one day at a time !:smile:
    Thanks for the support - it helps to know I'm not on my own
  • iawierz
    Options
    Ok so I am doing "pretty" good on the "no junk food" . Had a doughnut yesterday.:grumble: I am over my calories today but I did not eat much of the cheese sauce in my brocolli at all. There was at least 1/4 cup of it in the bottom of the bag. So I am counting that is less just not posting it that way. I struggle so much with these days that I don't have time to work out. Maybe just maybe I will go for a run when i get home at 9:00, but I don't really feel safe running at night.
    Alcohol is Ida 3 Booze 0. :bigsmile: We don't have our 3 kiddos tonight. Gone at sleepovers. SOOOo.....wish me luck!:drinker: HA!
    Keep up with the good work everybody and remeber its ALL about choices and you are in control of them!:wink:

Ida
  • iawierz
    Options
    Weigh-in at 258 this morning! Yay, I reached my second goal which was to lose 22 pounds so I am getting myself a HRM watch today. :happy: My goal this week is to drink more water, I am going to try and drink at least 10 glasses of water.

What kind of watch did you get?
    I have been interested in getting an upgrade on mine but I am not finding one that I like

Way to go on reaching your goal!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    Hi, I am Pam,
    I would love to join this challenge. I am currently 176lbs and would love to be 160 by April 1 and 140 by June 10, which is my vacation in the sun! More important, I would like to lose 7 inches by April 1 and 14 inches by June 10!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Post your weight as often as you would like, I will update when I have time :) You do need to check in and at least say 'HI' every 2 weeks MINIMUM!

vf021911.jpg
  • iawierz
    Options
    Post your weight as often as you would like, I will update when I have time :) You do need to check in and at least say 'HI' every 2 weeks MINIMUM!

vf021911.jpg

And it's on paper.. Or cyberspace. Yikes! Under 200! Haven't been there in at least 13 yrs!
  • asm12707
    Options
    Weighed in at 144 :)
  • iawierz
    Options
    I am showing that the last post was 10 hours ago by O'mally...that seems odd to me. No one comment after my last post. hoping this will fix whatever is wrong or maybe nothing is and it is just a quiet day?
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    Just a quick hello before I go mimis lol!
    I will weigh in and post tomorrow.
    Keep up the good work, You're all doing GR8!!
  • PamDW
    Options
    Stayed with in my calories and exceeded my caloric output! Water not quick enough I don't think.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose this week...actually weighed in on Saturday and it showed I stayed the same at 146.6 then today (Monday) it showed I'm 147.8...so I'm going to say I've gained 1.2lb

Grr....well, this is another week!
  • PamDW
    Options
    174.2!!! Down 1.6 from my weekend! yay!
  • valigirl
    Options
    Down another 2 pounds ....sooo happy ! Losing weight good, but I really need to add some excersise! But I feel great !:smile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I was at 179 this week. I don't like going backwards. This is going to be a trying time for me until I figure out what's wrong with my knee. I am hoping that I only need to rest for a week or so, anything else can be very damaging to my weight loss. I have to get my eating in check. In the past, I was still able to eat almost anything (in moderation of course) and still able to lose because I was burning a ton of calories. Now I don't have that to rely on anymore, so I have to get my eating in check. It's going to be harder than thought, but I know I can do it. If I don't see a loss this week either, I am prepared for that. But what I am not prepared for is another gain.
  • exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would like to join the challenge. I am currently at 173 lbs.....Would like to be 168 lbs by April 1st.

3333644.png
    Tools
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    Hurrah! Down 1lb to 233.
    Not great but I did have a bit of a naughty week.!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 148.2 lbs