• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Loving the spreadsheet!

Need to bump this cuz I keep losing it!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!! We are already starting to post losses!
    Great job everybody, and I'm so glad that so many of you are sticking with this group :D

licha ~ Congrads on your milestone!!!

scmajm ~ I totally hear ya on takin' what ya can get!

BTW I just wanted to let everyone from the Valentine's Day Challenge know that as a group we lost 264.15 pounds!!

0217afd.jpg
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Weighting in today. Am now 64.5 kgs (142 lbs) Happy with a 1 pound loss this week :flowerforyou:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    yay! I'm on the chart. I weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to it. I just finished my last chance workout. Trying to undo some of the damage from Valentine's day. Going into the weekend, I am going to try t be good! I'm not expecting anything good from the scale tomorrow. but its okay. I've gotten 3 compliments this week about my weight loss, so I know it something's working!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 190.5, 1.5 lbs. lost so far.
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    At 171 as of today - finally a loss after two weeks of nothing!!!

Great job on the chart - and that combined Valentine's loss is great work from everyone!
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi, I'm a bit late to the party but can I join in too?
    My name is Robyn and I'm currently 234lbs...eek! Hope to get this down to 224lbs by April 1st. Also hope to have started up badminton and swimming, once a week each, really looking forward to it!
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    weighed in today 163.2 YAY!
  • emilillymom
    Options
    Weighing in at 189.0 down .5 from last week.
  • margie_77
    Options
    OK!! So I showed a huge loss since yesterday?! Kinda like the old days. I'm hoping that it was because I drank alot of water, and I'm hoping that I continue down instead of bouncing back up and around.
    Good job everybody that's posting losses, and good luck to everyone that is weighing in this weekend :)

0218afd.jpg
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Lost 1.1 this week! Down to 145.8 =D
    I had one of my BEST runs this morning! 5 Miles (1hr. 3 min.) Last half mile was up hill but I made it without stopping =D
  • margie_77
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • iawierz
    Options
    My Starting weight is 213
    Goal April 1st is 19

It'll be the first time since high school! I did 15ish last time.:bigsmile: Going for round 2!
    I've been sicker than a dog so didn't go to the gym much this week. Have a weight loss but I think I will wait and see if its just not from eating much.

Other goal is to eat healthier and not drink so much. I have a weakness for weekends. :noway: Or Tini Tuesdays. My goal is to not drink in this time period except for my husbands birthday. :drinker: March 11. Wish me luck!
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey all you April Fool challengers - I need some help! My motivation is waining!!

Did really well the first week, and now I've stuck! ... well 0.25 of a lb lost this week ... ok .. I wasnt perfect .. but honestly, I wasnt that bad ... need some words of encouragement to get me through this week and a good weight lose for my weigh in next Thurs.
    Any takers?
  • ehlderanna
    Options
    Hi guys...sorry I forgot to log in last week...
    So my starting weight is 232 and my goal is 222

And I've made a start on that already because ...drum roll....I just weighed in at 228.75 yeah!

Thanks Margie for doing this...again!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My start weight is 219.5 my Goal for Aoril 1st is 200
    My weight this week is 218.5 ! I love these challanges !
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well here's post number one 171.3! Have a great weekend everyone.:wink:
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hey all you April Fool challengers - I need some help! My motivation is waining!!

Did really well the first week, and now I've stuck! ... well 0.25 of a lb lost this week ... ok .. I wasnt perfect .. but honestly, I wasnt that bad ... need some words of encouragement to get me through this week and a good weight lose for my weigh in next Thurs.
    Any takers?

You can do this! Make sure you aren't consuming too much sodium, that can drastically change your weigh-in and drink lots of water. I didn't lose at all at the beginning of the week and I was getting discouraged but in the last 2 days I have lost another pound. Good luck and take it one day at a time !:smile:
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in at 258 this morning! Yay, I reached my second goal which was to lose 22 pounds so I am getting myself a HRM watch today. :happy: My goal this week is to drink more water, I am going to try and drink at least 10 glasses of water.
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    DOWN 2 POUNDS!