V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options

Replies

• exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! My birthday is April 4 so it would be great to celebrate with a healthy weight.

My name is Tiffany and I've been on MFP since 29 December when I finally decided to stop lying to myself and start feeling better about myself. I've finished Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred in January and I am currently doing her 30 Day Slimdown. I hope to get to 140lb by the end of Feb and I will buy myself a pair of new running shoes so I can be ready for my March challenge: C25K also doing another round of Jillian Michaels' workout.

CW: 146.8
    Final GW: 115
    April 1st GW: 130lb

Woohoo mine birthday is April 2nd!!!!! Woohooo
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    SW = 151
    CW = 151

No loss this week!
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    CW- 280
    -2lbs.
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Lost .8 this week for a total of 15.2
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I found it! Yay!

My ending weight for the V-day challenge was 166.4, so that's my starting weight for this challenge.....

SW - 166.4
    GW - 159

Hard to determine a goal weight for this one since I've been struggling with at 3 month plateau. Only at my last couple of weigh-in's had the scale moved! Hopefully that indicates a break in this plateau! I would just be happy to be outta the 160's! :)

Good luck everyone!!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    Great job everybody.

0222afd.jpg
  • emilillymom
    Options
    Hi :)
    Great job everybody.

0222afd.jpg

weighed in today at 188.5 down from 189
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    So far doesn't look I'm loosing anything this week. But weigh in day is friday so we shall see. my body is weird and will drop 1kg over night out of the blue :huh:
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow! Already some very impressive losses....WTG everyone!

Just thought I'd mention my weigh-in days are Satruday........and I will post the weight even if there's no change, just to help stay on track! Thanks for organizing all of this again!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    Awesome everyone!!! Keep up the good work.... for those that say they havent lost anything this week.... keep positive.... my plateau is starting to move again, but it took close to 2 weeks!
  • margie_77
    Options
    My plateau lasted about 2 months!!! hahahah
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did not log in my weight this week because it is my TOM so I do not want to log it when it is not my actual weight. I will weigh in again Monday morning and log in then. Gonna get the girls together for some Zumba on Kinect this weekend! Gonna be fun!
  • Spinmedry
    Options
    I'm in. I just started a couple of days ago, so I'm looking for anything to keep me motivated!

Current and Starting Weight: 216
    Goal Weight: 140 (being realistic)
    Goal Weight by April 1: 200
    Weigh day is Monday.

Good luck All!
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Update : New current weight is 203.8. I didn't meet my mini goal of <200lbs by Feb 21st, but I am on track (I hope) to meet it by this coming Monday. Wish me luck everyone!
  • iawierz
    Options
    Weight is Falling off again :-D! I wieghed at 207.8! Oh under 200 lbs I can't wait to meet you!
  • margie_77
    Options
    It looks like there are alot of us on the verge of joining the 100 club!! :) woot
  • Mama4Jesus
    Options
    I did my first weigh in this week, and I am not were I thought I was, I'm tilt on the scale. So sorry, I'm plus ten pounds, Feeling a bit foolish. I know I have to work at this.
  • margie_77
    Options
    That's ok :) Just post your actuals and your new goal and we'll get you all set up :D
  • emilillymom
    Options
    my weight is 187 down from 189 last week. the other post was a mistake in weight.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    nope nothing from me this week. changing up what i'm eating a bit see if that helps.