90 Day Challenge-Challenge 7

Options
Hey, everyone! Bluemagic33 and I think that Allison has left the site. She deactivated her account, it says. We're going to go ahead and finish this 90 Day Challenge if you guys want to. We'll see how many is still in. For Challenge 7, we'll be doing the same thing as last week. We have no idea what sort of exercises Allison had planned, but we do know that from challenge 6 on out, we're supposed to be stepping it up. If anyone has any ideas of suggestions for challenges, message me or bluemagic33.

Week 7
February 12-18, 2011
1. Drink at least 8 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week
2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week.
3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can.
4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week
5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.

*Edited to change water intake. It's now 8 of eight ounces.

Replies

• bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks chickdee :) Like I said we all started this together I think we should end it together,, I am not one to do a spread sheet as I have no idea how to do that.. Everyone u can use you names vs the numbers that were assigned to you.. This gives you a place to be held accountable.. A place to vent, rant, or bragging rights to a scale or NSV.. They are all worth celebrating.. I know it helps me to be accountable.. SO if your in let's get this week started.. :)

Laurie
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I think the amount of water should be higher! The recommended is 8 8 oz glasses....so 5 would be drinking under what you need on a daily basis
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. I have been a lax on meeting the challenges the last few weeks, due to getting the flu more than once, but I am committed. Thanks you guys for taking this on. If I can think of exercises for next week I will make suggestions.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    I think the amount of water should be higher! The recommended is 8 8 oz glasses....so 5 would be drinking under what you need on a daily basis

I agree the recommed is 8/8oz glasses ..
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

I agree the recommed is 8/8oz glasses ..
    Got it changed. I'm glad my post still let me edit it.
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hi my # IS 61.I am doing every thing,but I am not losing any weight.Any suggestions .
    I am very energetic .Clothes fit little better.Now trying to eat less calories and eat healthy food.
    Thanks
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Hi my # IS 61.I am doing every thing,but I am not losing any weight.Any suggestions .
    I am very energetic .Clothes fit little better.Now trying to eat less calories and eat healthy food.
    Thanks
    You should definately check your measurements. Have you tried that?
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm still in! I'm glad to get the chance to make up last week. I got a touch of flu, too. I'll put on my thiinking cap for a few suggestions. I'm really sorry we lost Allison. She was doing an awesome job. I hope she's okay. Anyway, I'm in and will give it my best shot!

Viki
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    \I'm really sorry we lost Allison. She was doing an awesome job. I hope she's okay.
    Agree with it all.
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for continuing the challenge. I sure hope everything is ok with Allison. I hope to step it up this week. I had a very hard time doing 600 sit ups in 3 days. So i will still try and do my best. Im a little bummed i havent lost anything in the last two weeks. I was doing great and lost 11 lbs in 4 weeks then Tom came and i maintained and then this week was a maintain week also, not sure what is going on but i will try better this week.
    Debbie
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    Thanks guys for keeping it going. We all hope Alison is ok and we'll be waiting here for her if she comes back.
    I've yo-yo'd again this week as I was too ill to exercise but got to ramp it up as its over half way but I'm not quite halfway with the weight loss. 8lbs lost so far out of 18lbs. Still at the 200lb - was trying to get into the 100's before valentines!!

#73 Laura :)
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Thanks ladies for continuing the challenge. I sure hope everything is ok with Allison. I hope to step it up this week. I had a very hard time doing 600 sit ups in 3 days. So i will still try and do my best. Im a little bummed i havent lost anything in the last two weeks. I was doing great and lost 11 lbs in 4 weeks then Tom came and i maintained and then this week was a maintain week also, not sure what is going on but i will try better this week.
    Debbie

I think if this is stretched out over the week it will be more plauseable to everyone.... If you can get all 200 in a day great..600 can be done in 50 a day with a day off.. Most importantly listen to your body if it hurts stop..We will work on something for next week, perhaps a different challenge for every day vs doing the same things all week... You check them off as we go.. Still a work in progress but we will get something together.. Glad you are on board.. I too hope allison is ok, not that somehting bad has happened.. I know there was a family illiness a while back?? Maybe gotten worse IDK.. Hope not..
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Thanks guys for keeping it going. We all hope Alison is ok and we'll be waiting here for her if she comes back.
    I've yo-yo'd again this week as I was too ill to exercise but got to ramp it up as its over half way but I'm not quite halfway with the weight loss. 8lbs lost so far out of 18lbs. Still at the 200lb - was trying to get into the 100's before valentines!!

Laura

Everyday or every week is not going to be a good week, life happens and sometimes we just have to roll with it.. Ok so you did'nt make the goal by valentines day... Shoot for St. Pat's day... If you are getting a minumum of 45 minutes of exercise a day you are losing inches... What do you have to work with? Treadmill, free weights, do you do dvd's?? Wii games?? Tell us what you have and we can offer some suggestions.. DOn't give up you are 8lbs closer than what you were.. :) You are worth the time and effort you put into this..

Laurie
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    are you monitoring your intake? Everything that crosses you lips should be taken into account.. I mean every bit lick and taste.. Trust me it makes a huge difference.. If you fail to plan you plan to fail... I am a firm believer in that.. I used to weigh 239 in Sept of 2007 by May of 2008 I was 129... This may will be my 3rd year anniveasry of reaching my goal and I intend on being there again before May 25... I can I will, and so will you.. Have faith determination, and the stregnth to know you are not alone on this journey.

Laurie
  • sybil1106
    Options
    #28 Sybil still in it.
    Thanks for keeping it up.
  • bluemagic33
    Options

Laura

Everyday or every week is not going to be a good week, life happens and sometimes we just have to roll with it.. Ok so you did'nt make the goal by valentines day... Shoot for St. Pat's day... If you are getting a minumum of 45 minutes of exercise a day you are losing inches... What do you have to work with? Treadmill, free weights, do you do dvd's?? Wii games?? Tell us what you have and we can offer some suggestions.. DOn't give up you are 8lbs closer than what you were.. :) You are worth the time and effort you put into this..

Laurie

I forgot to add you have two days before valentines day.... Lots of water and carbs under 100 grams can get you there :)
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I can do the tracking chart on Excel. I just need everyone's name and current weight.

P.S. Thanks for the hard work in keeping the challege going!!!!
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chickadee and Bluemagic! I also hope Allison is okay. I've not met the challenges in two weeks. I think I have everything under control now so I can refocus on my health.

Mirna, I appreciate you being willing to do the Excel sheet. The last time I was able to weigh in, I was at 129 #.

I don't know if you are going to use names or numbers. I was #34, name: Winnie.

Thanks again!
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Also, my start was 135 # and goal 120 #.

Thanks! :happy:

- Winnie