What type of boys do you like?

Options
13»

Replies

• T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Im british, 5ft 10" with really bright blue eyes and light brown hair :) lol and I'll be lean one day, by the end of this year atleast :D Im also thinking of getting some ink done once ive lost my weight as a reward :) but I'm gona design it!

My GF is getting a geisha girl tattoo which is pretty cool!

Like this one

6291d4dbf0f572198c08b73580e8d6e0.jpg
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    talk, dark, handsome, rough around the edges on the outside..but soft and sweet on the inside =)

Share him, and I'll be a happy girl. Can we give him an Irish accent?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Note to self....

Still no interests in farmboys but continue to check back in later.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    When I was a girl
    I fancied a young man with a hint of a Texas accent and just one Subhumans tattoo
    a collection of ex punk rock band mates
    b itchin' collection of vinyl
    a skateboard he could impress me with
    mellifluous voice
    super green eyes
    tan skin
    he would wrap his arms around me and sing any lyric into my ear at any show

We've been together for 19 years today :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I like my men duct taped in the closet ....till i need them

breathing optional

lol
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    When I was a girl
    I fancied a young man with a hint of a Texas accent and just one Subhumans tattoo
    a collection of ex punk rock band mates
    b itchin' collection of vinyl
    a skateboard he could impress me with
    mellifluous voice
    super green eyes
    tan skin
    he would wrap his arms around me and sing any lyric into my ear at any show

We've been together for 19 years today :)

Very sweet
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Note to self....

I was thinking about this this morning, I didn't go far enough for my dream guy, we need to have the same goals! I want land, and a house. I want to grow my own food...cows, chickens, veggies (perhaps I will still buy bread though, growing wheat does not appeal to me). I want a guy that can / will hunt ~ I love deer meat, I am sure there are animals I haven't tried (not a fan of rabbit and squirrel though), I want to go camping, A country boy who is smart would also be cool, because I truly am a country girl.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I find myself dating tall, dark men who are musicians and have tattoos. Sometiimes they are a little on the skinny side and have shaggy or long hair.

yum. My last boyfriend had hair that was as long as mine though LOL.
    I love musicians though oh my god.

Something about a musician...Not sure what it is...but they aren't run of the mill looking men and that's why I like them.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Note to self....

I've met some pretty hot, cool farmboys!
  • lotty1987
    lotty1987 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    lol i like big buillt men not fat but the ones that make me feel TINY as there norm 6'4 + I'l be honest i like them wealthy too my ex was a millionaire and im not afraid to say it was a huuuuge turn on not having to think about money etc x
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    sailors, solidiers, airmen...........american.......growing up in the middle east has it's advantages ;-)

i like redheads, i also like my men circumcised LOL!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    sailors, solidiers, airmen...........american.......growing up in the middle east has it's advantages ;-)

i like redheads, i also like my men circumcised LOL!

LMAO!!!!
    My bff's and I have had the circ convo..I'm in your club :)
    If men are allowed to debate natural vs breast implants...we can have our preferences too lol.

Yes- American men- are my favorite!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    it's not that common in the uk, its been an eye opener :-/
  • MMK72
    MMK72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I like 'em confident. It can be just quietly assured of themselves or that look in their eyes that they know that you've just felt that attraction to them. *melt*
  • ImBabyBunny
    Options
    Lol Same here! No matter how many good looking guys I see...Nothing even comes close to women =3 lol They are just wonderful. Of course my boy friend loves that side of me. lol =\
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    it's not that common in the uk, its been an eye opener :-/

Yup never hear of it in the UK really
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    The Taller the better, black or dark hair and blue or green eyes and in true Canadian fashion my guy needs to be in the know on everything Hockey!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just got out of a four year relationship and I'm single for the first time since I was 17. I still have no idea exactly what I'm looking for (because honestly, right now i'm not looking), but I've decided there are a couple things I don't want.

I don't want a guy who feels compelled to tell me how lame all the other guys on campus are.
    I don't want a guy who won't make me a priority.
    I don't want a guy who will always pick his job and his friends over me.

I don't know... I guess I want a guy with a sense of honor. I want a guy who wants to do right by me and other people. Hot is a plus :laugh: I like guys who are comfortable with who they are and who take care of themselves.