Last Loser Standing - Round 2, Week 2

Options
13»

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I just burned 982 calories on the elliptical today:drinker: Look out, I'm totally going to kick some major booty next week:tongue:

That is an awesome elliptical workout...was it split up or all in one turn? It would take me like an hour and a half to get that many cals burned.

I'll be packing/unpacking most everyday for the next month or so...I'll try to get workouts in on the elliptical but I can't promise anything. However, all this will be better than sitting on my butt. :smile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I just burned 982 calories on the elliptical today:drinker: Look out, I'm totally going to kick some major booty next week:tongue:

That is an awesome elliptical workout...was it split up or all in one turn? It would take me like an hour and a half to get that many cals burned.

I'll be packing/unpacking most everyday for the next month or so...I'll try to get workouts in on the elliptical but I can't promise anything. However, all this will be better than sitting on my butt. :smile:

I broke it up into 4 segments...packing and moving is definitely going to be a great workout...
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! I've just been doing my Chalean Extreme everyday :) I love that program. There's a different workout everyday so it's not boring like Power 90 was to me haha. Got my BodyMedia yesterday..love it!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! I've just been doing my Chalean Extreme everyday :) I love that program. There's a different workout everyday so it's not boring like Power 90 was to me haha. Got my BodyMedia yesterday..love it!

I will have to try that one. Sounds fun! I get bored easy so it might be a good fit for me as well.

I've been doing 30day shred and it's great so far but I'm sore. Went to itch my cheek awhile ago and a muscle hurt by my elbow that I didn't even realize was there! Youch! My armpits hurt too. I just hope I don't gain big arms out of this. They are big enough to start with and one of my least favorite things about myself. However, I will greatly accept a smaller tummy!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm feeling good about Monday :bigsmile: bring on the scale :smokin:
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My weight this week is fluctuating like crazy! It's not gone above my Monday's weigh in though, so I know I won't be out of the competition but with TOM and sore muscles who knows! lol
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My weight this week is fluctuating like crazy! It's not gone above my Monday's weigh in though, so I know I won't be out of the competition but with TOM and sore muscles who knows! lol

Courtney, I just started my cycle today as well....pound the hot lemon water all day today
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Feb 7th, 182.8
    Feb 14th, 182.4

Feb 20th, ??? dying for th 170's:flowerforyou:

Exercise Goal: 360 minutes of movin' it:sad: Reward for finishing: pedicure
    Achieved....:bigsmile: I'll be getting my pedicure on Wednesday

Diet Changes: LIMIT alcoholic beverages
    Achieved...:drinker: I only had drinks on V-day, my goal was less than 12:drinker: :drinker:

How did everyone do this week?:huh: