P90x Grad Yay!!!!!! Before and After Pictures

RunConquerCelebrate
RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
As of 02/13/2011 I am a P90x Grad I have completed one round of P90x Lean. Prior to starting p90x I was overweight due to the weight I gained with my two pregnancies. I had no energy and was always finding an excuse on why I could not work out. I was tired, I had no energy, I had no time. But than my husband started doing p90x and I started to see results in him. One night I decided enough was enough and I was going to do whatever it took to start working out. I found MFP two weeks prior to starting p90x and started to count calories something that I had never done in my life. I started to do p90x every night after my kids had gone to bed which meant I was working out around 10 pm or 10:30pm even though there was days that I did not feel like working out and all I wanted to do was to bed I kept pressing play.

When I started p90x I was at 164 lbs, I did not take any measurements so I cannot tell you how many inches I lost but so far I lost 13lbs. I lost most of my weight the first two months, the last month I did not loose that much. It took me longer than 3 months to complete the program. The first two months I did not miss a day but the last month was just around the holidays so I stopped working out after the second week of December, than in January I had a lot of things going on so was not able to work out on some days but I always made up for the days that I missed to make sure I did the full workout.

I am going to start my next round tomorrow and this time around trying out the classic version, I did not do the classic version at first because my knees were not strong but now that they are strong I know I can do the classic version.

Below are my before and after pictures, I have to say that when I look at my before pictures I can see how unhappy and tired I looked with the extra pounds I had. I am still not done with my weight loss I still have 21lbs to go and i want to be tone so this is just the beginning of my weight loss journey. I love this site and love the friends that I have made and how supportive everyone is.

SideView.jpg

Frontview.jpg

FrontView2.jpg

BackView.jpg

BackView2.jpg

Replies

• You look awesome! I can definitely tell your arms have gotten way toned! =D
  • You look awesome! I can definitely tell your arms have gotten way toned! =D
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Wowza, i didn't realise 13 pounds could make such a difference. You look great :)
  • Way to go! Really happy for you! ;)
  • mallorybear
    mallorybear Posts: 11 Member
    aw, congrats! you look great.. i'm starting p90x tomorrow, so i love seeing people's results! :]
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Wow!!! You look Amazing!!!! Are you going to do another round???
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Congrats! You look amazing!! The thing that strikes me is how much healthier your skin looks - you just have a radiant glow now. Your body looks great, but your skin and face are just glowing. Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration! :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Congratulations! I think you did great. I also think that you will probably lose a lot more weight doing the Classic version, too, for a couple of reasons. Most women tend to lose more in the second round...and plus, I have personal experience with losing more weight doing Classic instead of Lean.

Your stomach totally shrunk! Good job!!!
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    WOW! You look AMAZING! Congrats!

I have friends and family doing the P90x and I was too scared to try.. But now I really think I might!

Thanks for sharing!

I look forward to seeing your progress! :)
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Looking great, I love P90x everyone who sticks with it gets great results. Do you plan on doing another round?
  • A million congratuations from the North East of England - you look absolutely terrific - well done!
  • Congratulations! :D

I hope this motivates others and I hope it motivates you to continue your fitness!

You go girl!
  • congrats you look awesome
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Totally see the difference! your waist, back and arms have shrinked! :flowerforyou:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    congrats! i'll be finishing in a couple more days myself great results you have
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    You look great! I see a big difference and your smile says it all.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Congrats! Can definitely see the progress :) I also started off with Lean, finished it a couple weeks ago. Now I am doing the Classic version.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Congratulations on bein' and achievin' P90X Grad - most people who tackle it, don't even make it to the end. You did a fantastic job - and the smile of yours is a true example of it. Be proud of yourself - You ABSOLUTELY amazin' - now keep it a lifestyle :) xo
  • Congrats! Your hard work is definitely paying off!
  • Good job! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!