P90x Grad Yay!!!!!! Before and After Pictures

Replies

• Wow!!! You look Amazing!!!! Are you going to do another round???

Yes I plan todo another round, still have more weight to loose and I want to get toned. Just debating if I want to start right away or take a week off do something else like Zumba and than start my next round. I know that I am also going to do bodyrock for sure. Did you take time off when going between rounds?
  • Congrats! You look amazing!! The thing that strikes me is how much healthier your skin looks - you just have a radiant glow now. Your body looks great, but your skin and face are just glowing. Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration! :)

Thank you I noticed that too and I think it has a lot to do with the way I am eating, watching what I eat and drinking a lot of water I think has helped.
  • You look awesome! I can definitely tell your arms have gotten way toned! =D

Thank you :smile:
  • Wowza, i didn't realise 13 pounds could make such a difference. You look great :)

Thank you me neither LOL!!! cannot wait until I do another round and loose the rest of my weight
  • Congratulations! I think you did great. I also think that you will probably lose a lot more weight doing the Classic version, too, for a couple of reasons. Most women tend to lose more in the second round...and plus, I have personal experience with losing more weight doing Classic instead of Lean.

Your stomach totally shrunk! Good job!!!

Thank you, I am definitely going to do Classic this second time around, to be honest I had knee problems when I first started and I was afraid that if I did the classic and I would get hurt or my knees would not get better I would quit and not finish the program. But now I have the drive, my knees are stronger so Classic here I come LOL!!!!
  • Congratulations! I am contemplating starting P90X as an addition to what I'm already doing (Zumba and Pilates)...I am trying to figure out the best way to train for a trip to Macchu Pichu in Peru in September that will be 10 days of hiking at altitude

...I'm worried about the impact on my knees however with P90 X - is it doable? I'm 50 years old in May...so there's that to consider...

Anyone with suggestions?
  • Looking great, I love P90x everyone who sticks with it gets great results. Do you plan on doing another round?

Thank you, I am going to start my next round and this time around trying out the classic version, I did not do the classic version at first because my knees were not strong but now that they are strong I know I can do it.
  • Congratulations! :D

I hope this motivates others and I hope it motivates you to continue your fitness!

You go girl!

Thank you, it has motivated me for sure. Looking at my before and after pictures makes me want to continue because I want to look like the people on the infomercial. I want to be toned and get rid of the rest of my fat
  • congrats you look awesome

Thank you
  • Totally see the difference! your waist, back and arms have shrinked! :flowerforyou:

Thank you
  • congrats! i'll be finishing in a couple more days myself great results you have

Thank you, I feel so much better. More energy and even though I still have a ways to go seeing a difference motivates me more
  • Congrats! Can definitely see the progress :) I also started off with Lean, finished it a couple weeks ago. Now I am doing the Classic version.

That is awesome good for you, did you post pictures when you finished the Lean version?
  • ecp2698
    ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
    Great job, you should be proud of yourself for completing it, it is not easy! I definitely can notice a difference. It’s funny how similar your story is to mine! :)

FTR- I took a week off in between round one and two, I think they recommend you do that. I felt lost without it for that week though!
  • Congratulations on bein' and achievin' P90X Grad - most people who tackle it, don't even make it to the end. You did a fantastic job - and the smile of yours is a true example of it. Be proud of yourself - You ABSOLUTELY amazin' - now keep it a lifestyle :) xo

Thank you so much, I am proud of myself for finishing the program have a lot of friends who have tried and quit after 21 days it was not easy but I did it
  • Congratulations! I am contemplating starting P90X as an addition to what I'm already doing (Zumba and Pilates)...I am trying to figure out the best way to train for a trip to Macchu Pichu in Peru in September that will be 10 days of hiking at altitude

...I'm worried about the impact on my knees however with P90 X - is it doable? I'm 50 years old in May...so there's that to consider...

Anyone with suggestions?

Honestly I do no think age will hinder you, but your mind will. If you put your mind into it you can do it. The first round of p90x that I did I followed their Lean version instead of doing the classic. I had knee problems and the classic with the weight lifting and doing plyo was not going to work for me. The Lean version is more classic, I modified the exercises not to do so much jumping around at first until my knees felt stronger.. I have to admin there was days when they were hurting after a workout so I would just ice them 20 mins on each side and that would help. Little by litle I started jumping around more and stopping when they hurt. I think my the second month I was not suffering from knee problems anymore and now they do not bother me at all.

So I think you can do it
  • Great job, you should be proud of yourself for completing it, it is not easy! I definitely can notice a difference. It’s funny how similar your story is to mine! :)

FTR- I took a week off in between round one and two, I think they recommend you do that. I felt lost without it for that week though!

Thank you, I know it was not an easy thing to do. There was night or days that I wanted to quit but I kept pushing my self to finish and now it feels great.

Glad to have you as my friend since our stories are similar :smile:

Thank you for confirming that I should take a week off between rounds, I was not sure if I should or not. Will just do Zumba for this week and start next week with my second round
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Another grad, congratulations on your success.
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Awesome job! I've been thinking about starting P90x. I just don't know if I have the stamina LOL. I just want to tone my body now that I lost all the weight.
  • You are awesome! Thank you so much for posting your success. You're looking great! I just started P90X Lean last Monday. I'm really excited, and seeing other people doing this and succeeding is very inspiring and motivating for me. Thanks again, and best of luck with round 2!
  • You are awesome! Thank you so much for posting your success. You're looking great! I just started P90X Lean last Monday. I'm really excited, and seeing other people doing this and succeeding is very inspiring and motivating for me. Thanks again, and best of luck with round 2!

Thank you, it is a great program. Just keep pressing PLAY on those days when you might not feel like working out. Good luck to you with your success and cannot wait to see your pictures when you are done
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!