Friday nights.........

Options
If you could spend this Friday night anywhere you wanted, where would it be?????

For me? Hubby and I would be watching the Eiffel Tower twinkle......it's only about 1 am there......

What about you?

Replies

• pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    If you could spend this Friday night anywhere you wanted, where would it be?????

For me? Hubby and I would be watching the Eiffel Tower twinkle......it's only about 1 am there......

What about you?
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

What about you?

Sitting with my special someone (Manda??? Hmmm...Could be!) on a beach on the mediterreanean, watching the sun go down....
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    *swoooooooons*

....... I am in HEAVEN!
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    lemme see!!

In mexico with my family!
    drinkin a beer and eating a street taco
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Probably back in Italy...... with my hubby this time!! Maybe walking around Rome or taking a gondola ride in Venice! AHHHH!!!

We do want to get to Paris though too!!
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    In Vegas where me and my husband love to go to see shows...play cards..gamble and stay out all night like we are a bunch of kids again.
  • pam0206
    Options
    Probably back in Italy...... with my hubby this time!! Maybe walking around Rome or taking a gondola ride in Venice! AHHHH!!!

Hubby and I went there before we had kiddos. Boy, did we have it good. Soooooooooo romantic. A trip I'll remember forever. Totally worth it!

We'd like to visit Italy, too. (Prob when kiddos are older.) Sounds delightful:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Hubby and I went there before we had kiddos. Boy, did we have it good. Soooooooooo romantic. A trip I'll remember forever. Totally worth it!

We'd like to visit Italy, too. (Prob when kiddos are older.) Sounds delightful:flowerforyou:

Italy was wonderful! I went a few years ago with my friend but I can definitey see it being better when with a MAN!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Italy was wonderful! I went a few years ago with my friend but I can definitey see it being better when with a MAN!! :laugh: :laugh:

Better leave your hubby at home and take *me* then. :wink:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Definitely on a beach covered with palm trees...clear starry night!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Better leave your hubby at home and take *me* then. :wink:

*Gasp*....oh no he di intt!!!
  • Manda86
    Options
    :cry:
    's okay..

I know when I'm not wanted...

*slumps away*
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    :cry:
    's okay..

I know when I'm not wanted...

*slumps away*

She's just our ticket there honey, I fully plan to leave her at the airport. :bigsmile:
  • Manda86
    Options
    :noway:

I didn't say it!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I mean...uhm...nah, I guess that was what I meant.....*shrug*
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hands Manda A Hanky and invites her to her 50 birthdayparty in Germany. Then we go to Austria for a week and see Switzerland........ Hubby and J. have to stay home because they are not nice.. Oh and GTO can come too .... there are some nice looking guys in germany too.....
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Hands Manda A Hanky and invites her to her 50 birthdayparty in Germany. Then we go to Austria for a week and see Switzerland........ Hubby and J. have to stay home because they are not nice.. Oh and GTO can come too .... there are some nice looking guys in germany too.....

Aww!!! I wanna go to Germany!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • pam0206
    Options

WOW! I don't need the guys, but I'll be translator in Switzerland......never been but want to go. I'd be happy to celebrate in Germany, too!!! It's ok?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Trust me, the insult WAS to my hubby but as usual has gone to ME now!! SHEESH! No love for me!! BUT, I look Italian and get treated well...and I have connections.........sooo..I would mind if I were you!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Trust me, the insult WAS to my hubby but as usual has gone to ME now!! SHEESH! No love for me!! BUT, I look Italian and get treated well...and I have connections.........sooo..I would mind if I were you!

*dejected sigh*

Yes. M'am. :frown: