Friday nights.........

2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Definitely on a beach covered with palm trees...clear starry night!

I'm weird when it comes to beaches. I mean, I LOVE to relax but I get bored laying on a beach all day. I much prefer being a tourist and sight-seeing to laying on a beach. HOWEVER, that being said, after you do exhaust yourself running around a European country, the thought of just laying on a beach sounds LUVVERLY!!!

Actually this sounds good to me!!!! I'll go here!! HEHEHEHEHE! (sometimes I walk around singing this in the same accent! HAHAHAAHA!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2CnRuk6Nk
  • TamTastic
    Trust me, the insult WAS to my hubby but as usual has gone to ME now!! SHEESH! No love for me!! BUT, I look Italian and get treated well...and I have connections.........sooo..I would mind if I were you!

*dejected sigh*

Yes. M'am. :frown:

That's what I thought!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    At this point layin in bed with my guy (he has been in Iraq for almost 15 months) but if not that then backpacking and experiencing the world
  • mrsyac2
    Oh wait can't backpack if its just a friday night OOOPS!:huh: :embarassed:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    I'd be wandering around with some local beefcake that I couldn't understand what he was saying at the outdoor marketplaces in Spain/Italy/Portugal/Greece/Turkey just listening to all the people and watching them. I love people watching!

men are better when they speak a different language than you...you just get to look at them and pretend they're saying something sweet...lol
  • TamTastic

You do whatever you want with your man, whenever you want! That's what I say!! He definitely deserves it!! :happy:
  • mrsyac2

You do whatever you want with your man, whenever you want! That's what I say!! He definitely deserves it!! :happy:

Oh I didn't mean doing it with him-lol
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

That's how her son was conceived.....
  • TamTastic

No, HE was conceived after we visited the adult store!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

No, HE was conceived after we visited the adult store!!:laugh: :laugh:

ROFL
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Ummm.
    one of those fancy tiki huts in the ocean in Bali
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    I'd be in an RV with my hubby and son and we'd be just driving til we ended up somewhere. I know..sounds dumb...but I love to just take off and see places.

maybe Canada? That's one place I've never been and I hear it's beautiful.
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Where I always dreamed of going Vegas But in real life out with friends.