Wii Fit Weekly Challenge

Options

Replies

• arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have a wii, but not wii fit, is it worth buying ??

absolutely, and it is definitely worth getting fit plus
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I offer my apologies, AGAIN, for neglecting this challenge group. My fiance went out of town yesterday to attend to his recently-passed father's estate, so life's been busy busy, with preparing for his trip and now, holding down the fort at home, solo. With a 6 year old little boy and working full time, I stay busy!

If it's OK with all of you, since it's already Wednesday, let's go with a free, you-pick, kinda week... and I will be back with a new challenge on Monday, I promise!!

Thanks again for bearing with me, everyone. It means a lot.

Have a great Wednesday! :)

sending apologies and prayers.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Saturday

Wii Aerobics (advanced, high intensity)

32 minutes 146 calories.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Goodmorning:

No Wii Fit today but did do 55 mins. 217 calories of Strength Training. :drinker:
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in this program next week.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i'm in! my MIL just sent me her Wii Fit as she doesn't use it any longer :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all you new Wii Fit challengers! Best wishes!!

This challenge starts on Monday, March 27, 2011:

+=+=+=+=+ ONE HOUR or MORE of JOGGING +=+=+=+=+

This can be done either using Free Run or the regular Jogging activity. Feel free to incorporate this into your regular workout routine in any way that suits you -- all in one go, a few minutes a day, anything goes! Also, it's up to YOU as far as whether you'd like to make this ONE HOUR each DAY or ONE HOUR for the entire WEEK, whatever suits you and keeps you motivated.

Stop back here and let us know how/when you complete this week's challenge, and encourage others to complete it as well!

Best wishes for a GREAT week!! :)
  • freefallmaster
    Options
    I am in I have been using my wii fit but not sure which ones to do so this will be helpful
  • mandr97
    mandr97 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm in!! Sounds great!!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    satrday 54 minutes Wii Fit Plus..yoga,hula hoop, steps,ropewalk,obstruction, walking, running so much fun ..we all, my children and I were having so much fun...looking forward to this challenge....
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Is it tooo late to join?? I love my wii...I am currently doing the Wii Active..the first one( :( I dont have the Kinnect ...) I have lost 23 lbs and have 10 to 15 more to go. I have a Wii challenge on another site but it has fizzled sooooo I really need to find a new on to stay motivavted !!! Please let me in..hehehehe I promise to be good!! LOL (maybe)
  • scgma
    Options
    Is it tooo late to join?? I love my wii...I am currently doing the Wii Active..the first one( :( I dont have the Kinnect ...) I have lost 23 lbs and have 10 to 15 more to go. I have a Wii challenge on another site but it has fizzled sooooo I really need to find a new on to stay motivavted !!! Please let me in..hehehehe I promise to be good!! LOL (maybe)

Soooo we are jogging this week...cool!!! My Active has a track..and I will pull out the Wii Fit Plus!! Awesome!!!
    Do ya'll ever challenge each other???
  • scgma
    Options
    whoo hoo...I am sooooo ready!!
    Wii Active 25 minutes - 113 calorie burn
    Wii Free run - 20 minutes -dying!!! hehehe maybe better tomorrow
    walling my pups - 20 minutes
  • cindyre20
    Options
    Jogging is my least favorite on the wii fit! so its a good thing i am a part of this group cause i would never do this on my own! look forward to seeing how everyone does!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Free Run and Basic Run Plus 6 mins.
    Stationary Bike 25 mins.

The jogging isn't my fav but I will keep on going and see how I do. :tongue:
  • jen051279
    jen051279 Posts: 44
    Options
    Free Run total of 60 minutes (2 30 minute Free Runs) 356 calories burned. I'm not sure my schedule is going to allow an hour every day but I'm going to do my best. Good luck everyone.

For those of you that don't like to jog I use the free run. I can watch TV while I am doing it so it distracts me. They have 10 minutes, 20 minutes and 30 minutes so you can pick your time.
  • cindyre20
    Options
    16 minutes wii jogging...did an island run. thats about all i can take of running in place. my goal is to do 1 island run every day! thanks for the tip about watching t.v., i flipped back and forth between americas funniest home videos and the wii!!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options

Welcome! Never too late, glad to have you join us! :)
  • freefallmaster
    Options
    I did 10 minutes today. I did basic run twice, Island cycle, and does rhythm band work it is more walking than jogging but I thought that might work as well to mix it up.
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need a little kick to keep me motivated. Headed downstairs to dig out the WII now!