-40 pounds...Pics!!

Options

Replies

• emrd68105
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Awesome job!
  • darcir
    Options
    Love the happiness!! Question? How is everyone posting the goals under the tickers?
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look smaller and fitter, you look way younger! Nicely done!

I was thinking the same thing! You look 10-15 years younger in your after pics! Awesome Job!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Love the happiness!! Question? How is everyone posting the goals under the tickers?

look closer to the top of this page..you should see a link that says Signature..click on that :bigsmile:
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    My first thought was just how YOUNG you look! I bet that was a fabulous bonus to a thinner, healthier you! You are so inspring, thank you for sharing, and CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • forttc
    forttc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are so close to your goal. How exciting!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work!!!
    Amy
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    you look amazing.. ;) soo happy for you..
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Love the pics, u look great!! Congratulations!!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look really really good! you must feel amazing!
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow, I agree with a lot of the comments that you look younger and have that healthy glow. I'm almost to my goal weight too, what a great feeling! Congrats.
  • vforrest
    Options
    You look AWESOME! YAY keep up the great work. An inspiration to all :) Congrats. You must feel great, you look great!
  • bbw265
    bbw265 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow thats fantastic, well done you - great job!!
  • grover0ca
    Options
    My first thought was just how YOUNG you look! I bet that was a fabulous bonus to a thinner, healthier you! You are so inspring, thank you for sharing, and CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:

totally a bonus..not something I was expecting at all..but as I creep up closer to 40 as opposed to being closer to 35 this is one thing I am so so happy about!
  • grover0ca
    Options
    Congratulations! you look really really good! you must feel amazing!

I am feeling so much better..amazing what dropping this weight can do for you!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    OMGodness... it is Grover!! How the heck are you girl??? You still scrapping? I have missed you ...

I have to check out your blog and see what you've been up to.. you LOOK GREAT!!

Congratulations on the weight loss.

Marge
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You are adorable. Great great work!!
  • grover0ca
    Options
    OMGodness... it is Grover!! How the heck are you girl??? You still scrapping? I have missed you ...

I have to check out your blog and see what you've been up to.. you LOOK GREAT!!

Congratulations on the weight loss.

Marge

OMG!!!
    I can't believe I bumped into you here! I didn't know you were a member!
    Yes I am still scrapping..wee bits here & there--this whole getting' healthy thing has kind of taken over my life!

Check out my blog..I am doing a feb fitness challenge-one rule--get moving someway/somehow every single day!
    Actually any of you are welcome to check it out and join in..link is in my signature!
  • katetb
    Options
    You look fantastic! Nice job!

And I agree with the earlier poster, you look younger!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!