BIG GUYZZZZZ and GALLLZZZZ

Options
13»

Replies

• gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work man things will go your way for sure!!
  • gumby101ca
    Options
    Highest Weight ('03): 333
    MFP Start Weight (Jan '11): 294
    Current Weight: 272 (22 lbs lost so far)
    Goal: 200 (94 total, 72 to go)

keep up the hard work man things will work your way in NO time !!!
  • oubeth1
    Options
    I just started back with MFP and hope to lose about 100+ pounds. I am currently in a biggest loser type contest at my office and I hope to do really well with that. Getting back down to at least the size I was in high school would be awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • gumby101ca
    Options
    hardwork pays off !!!
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    I need to lose another 30lbs and I've managed to lose about 10 since starting. I also want to achieve a more toned and healthier body that can withstand Navy training next year O_o

I'm taking boxing classes and doing a lot of walking. I hope to move up to jogging/running as I improve. I have cut out sugary drinks and that has helped a lot.

Good luck!
  • gumby101ca
    Options
    I need to lose another 30lbs and I've managed to lose about 10 since starting. I also want to achieve a more toned and healthier body that can withstand Navy training next year O_o

I'm taking boxing classes and doing a lot of walking. I hope to move up to jogging/running as I improve. I have cut out sugary drinks and that has helped a lot.

Good luck!

you are doing great , i actually cut out pop and sugar drinks over 2 years ago and working on 3 months coffee free, i was a double double coffee drinker way bad ..lol.. so i said so long to that ..keep up the great work !!!
  • ErinJ1981
    Options
    I started out at 254 and I want to get to 160, 94lbs! 80.6 to go!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Started out a whopping 370, headed to a goal of 185, so still a long way to go. Down as of today to 317.5, 52.5 total lost (15.5 lost since joining this awesome site). Getting so close to leaving those 300's behind, I can taste it. LOL. Have been doing light to moderate cardio and some light strength training. Plan on increasing the intensity as the weight decreases. If anyone wants feel free to add me, could always use more friends to rant to/support.
  • ShellyBrew
    Options
    Woo All...
    I have been working on getting healthy for about 16 months. My hight weight was around 319 and I am currently at 276; slow but steady weight loss with about a 4 month plateau in there.
    I started seeing a personal trainer in Sept 2009 and it has been the ticket for me; the accountability and support.
    I have been on MFP for about 5-6 weeks and love all the support; very motivating.
    Currently I see my PT 3x/week (and he kicks my butt) and try and get in 2-3 days a week of cardio (treadmill, zumba, yoga) so I work out 5-6x/week.
    My diet is definitly much better but I still struggle at time and basically all I drink now is water.

We can do this...we just need to committ...it will be worth it in the end.
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago. Tomorrow I will weigh in for the first time since I started! I am very curious to see how much I lost the first week. I want to lose a total of 40 to 50...somewhere in that range.
  • gumby101ca
    Options
    Wednesday ( its hump day) hope everyone is doing well , stay strong , eat right , and lets get it on !!!!!
  • juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    I want to go from 333 to 180. I plan on going to the gym every day.
  • mrogus
    mrogus Posts: 94
    Options
    I would love to lose about 50 lbs and be back to the weight I was 5 years ago. I know I can do that plus some :)

I am working out at home on stationary bikes and doing free weights for now. 3-4 times a week for 30- 40 minutes!