Advice on a Selfish Question

124»

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    First of all, you should never let your weight define you. You are a special, loveable person no matter what that darn scale says! Second, I think you should go for it! It's not selfish at all!!
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Do it, do it, DO IT!! I've been in the same position as you. I was 235 lbs in college. Immediately AFTER graduating I dropped almost 100 lbs and I have to say part of the catalyst for that drastic weight drop was the self-esteem I gained after giving myself my own mini-makeover during my senior year. I spent three years in sweatshirts, jeans, glasses, and a pony tail. Finally I decided enough was enough and had my hair cut and bleached and I bought myself some cute outfits.
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    DO IT!! Let me tell you that sometimes making the outside pretty makes the inside wanna match it. As I have lost weight I am rewarded myself with getting my nails done or hair done and then I want to lose more and work more so that I can get something fun. As long as your not breaking the bank go fo it.

In college I wasn't glamorous and I rushed a sorority and what a difference the girls I found there helped me feel good about myself (I know shocker cause most folks think GREEK like the tv show - hazing) but nope it helped my confidence build even more.

You only live life once girl so enjoy yourself and spoil yourself every once and a while :flowerforyou:
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    DO IT!!! If you never spend your savings and this is something that you have been wanting for a long time, what have you got to lose? I'm a strong believer in sometimes just jumping into life changing stuff!!
This discussion has been closed.