60lbs down, 45 to go, before and "during" pics

Options
Hi gang,

I took these last night because I realized I hadn't taken any in a while and when they loaded up on the computer next to my "before's" I almost spilled my coffee! Who is this guy? These pics correspond to the dates in my signature.

BrentNasworthy_Still2.jpg

BrentNasworthy_Still1.jpg

BrentNasworthy_Still3.jpg

BrentNasworthy_Still4.jpg

BrentNasworthy_Still6.jpg

Replies

• mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i know you do work everyday, you look great! Fabulous achievement!!! <3
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE difference! You look much slimmer AND happier. Nice job!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Dude, this is awesome. You're exactly like me. I'm starting at 312 though, but more or less the same build. I assume you're around 6'? I can't wait to get to 60 pounds - my goal is 100 off as well. I'm at the end of week one and lost 7. Counting calories works, but I'm also seeing a trainer. Thanks for the inspiration! Crazy Steve.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    wow! great job!! keep it up!
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Even your posture changed from the first pic to the 4th (I think). You look much more confident in the side picture of your "during" photo. Fantastic accomplishment!!! Looking great!
  • dbier
    dbier Posts: 2
    Options
    Great Job, keep it up!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • superjarrod1616
    superjarrod1616 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you were certainly a handsome man before... but look at you shine now! How wonderfully awesome!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wowsers, what a change!! You've done an amazing job, good for you!! Keep it up :D
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Dude, this is awesome. You're exactly like me. I'm starting at 312 though, but more or less the same build. I assume you're around 6'? I can't wait to get to 60 pounds - my goal is 100 off as well. I'm at the end of week one and lost 7. Counting calories works, but I'm also seeing a trainer. Thanks for the inspiration! Crazy Steve.

Yup, I'm 6' even. Counting calories DOES work :) I'm doing Beachbody's Power 90 workout at home. I lost 8lbs my first week. Stay with it and things WILL happen. Diet and exercise, who knew? lol
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! I think you could definitely stay that weight & just work on decreasing your body fat and increasing muscle tone, just to look more "fit".
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    holy smokes..way to go!!
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    you were certainly a handsome man before... but look at you shine now! How wonderfully awesome!
    :blushing:
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Your painting is crooked......

Great job man, very inspiring.
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    Your painting is crooked......

Great job man, very inspiring.

I know, everyone's been telling me, lol. I'm gonna go straighten it right now, sheesh :)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    You smiling now huh? Lookin good~!
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    You bet I'm smilin' :smile: Thanks everyone for the kind words! This is what makes this site great, the support and encouragement y'all give is tremendous!
  • mosaicpaloma
    Options
    You are an inspiration.. thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • rockergirl5678
    Options
    Excellent job Brent! Amazing and very inspiring. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!