Options
    You look great!!! Keep it up!!!
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow AWSOME job !!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Congrats man!! This is one of the reasons why I like this place so much. So much motivation! I hope to be at that point after my transformation! keep up the great work!
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The smile on your face says it all XD
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    great job. keep up the awesome work.
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Congrats! Your hard work has certainly paid off!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! GREAT job!!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Your painting is crooked......

Great job man, very inspiring.

Funny...Had to go look...and congrats! You look great!
  • kim824
    kim824 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring!! I have been trying to get going with the power 90 bootcamp but I just can't seem to dedicate myself to it. I did one workout yesterday and am soooooo sore today I don't know if I can work out again for a week. Lol. You look great!
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done awesome! Keep it up!!! :happy:
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Unless your sucking in, I have no idea where those other 45 lbs are going to come from. You look better than I do and I'm 205! Great job and keep it up!

Believe it or not, I'm still a 42" waist so I've got some room to play with there. My chest is still shrinking and my inner thighs could stand to slim down too. Getting there slowly but surely :)
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    You are so inspiring!! I have been trying to get going with the power 90 bootcamp but I just can't seem to dedicate myself to it. I did one workout yesterday and am soooooo sore today I don't know if I can work out again for a week. Lol. You look great!

I think you'll find that the soreness will start to fade after the first week. Be sure to stick with your own pace and not try to keep up with Tony and the kids. It's basic, a little repetitive and a little dated but it still works, all we have to do is show up.

Thanks again everyone for all of the kind words. In my previous attempts at weight loss I never shared it with anyone and faced the challenges alone and failed. This time however, the support, encouragement and sense of belonging both here and on the Beachbody forums has really made all the difference.

For those of you just starting, I never thought I'd see the day I could say I'd lost 60 pounds. I just trusted the system, and it has worked. It's challenging, some days are better than others, my motivation is sometimes hard to sustain but nothing breeds success like success. The little things start to build into big things and the momentum increases to match. I used to say the greatest force in my life was inertia, that's still true but this time it's going the other way! Good luck to you all and thank you so much for all you've done for me!
  • cyndi101
    Options
    you look Fantastic!:drinker:
  • TaniaDronsfield
    Options
    great job you have toned so well :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    AMAZING WORK!!! I am now thinking of doing the before pictures to give myself something to look back at for during my journey - very inspiring :)

Great job!!!
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    AMAZING WORK!!! I am now thinking of doing the before pictures to give myself something to look back at for during my journey - very inspiring :)

Great job!!!

Do it! I didn't really notice how much I'd changed until I had something to compare it to.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job! I can't see another 45 needing to go, but you might be holding in.....lol.....Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    You look great . Well done.

I love the different facial expressions
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Brent! I can't WAIT until I lose that much weight! (and then some!) :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!