The Best Compliment your SO/BF/ Husband or GF or Wife gave y

Options
What is the BEST compliment or compliments you've received from your lover, husband wife or whatever!!!

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    What is the BEST compliment or compliments you've received from your lover, husband wife or whatever!!!
    You can take your clothes off this time...
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

True love, baby! :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

True love, baby! :laugh:

That was the best 10 seconds.
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options

HILARIOUS! :)

My bf told me I was turning into skin and bones....a weird compliment, but he was so cute about it! hehe
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options

hilarious!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options

hahahaha
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    hes said a lot but recently it was that i was the boss of the kids...i LOVE this :D
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Last time I was in good shape he told me that I shouldn't lose anymore weight!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    he tells me he loves me everyday.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    husband told me that every time he sleeps with me now he feels like he is sleeping with a different woman because my body is constantly changing---I told him that's what a guy wants right? I was flattered, although other women may not have been---it is amazed constantly!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Your soooo little, look i can wrap my arms around you lol (best compliment but i didn't realized i was that big that he couldn't) lol
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    DH wrote an e-mail to a girlfriend of mine about a job, stating he needed another miracle in his life, as I was the first one. Was so touched by that.
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Kids do tell the truth but think its a bit much when my 5 yr old grand daughter says to me.
    "Nanan when we went on holiday last time u was right fat and had a big face and was ugly.
    but now u nice". Kids eh lol
    She was telling the truth though bless her about me being fat and looking nicer now :laugh:
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    He told me he could feel my rib bones. Or that I could sit on his lap. I know it doesnt seem like a "compliment" but when you could never sit on your loved ones lap and to be invited to do so it made me feel good. The rib one was great though. We were cuddling and he had his arm over my ribs and had to move it because it was too "boney" lol.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    :huh: :tongue:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    It isn't the best compliment, but it is the most memorable.

After he dropped me off from our first date, he texted me to see if I was available to go out the following night. We started texting and he randomly wrote:

"BTW, I think you're f**cking HOT"

:D That made my LIFE! LOL No one has ever called me hot before.

_______

The best compliment he ever gave me was: "You are the most perfect wife and mother ever. My friends never want to go home after work to their women. But me? I rush home as soon as I can. They don't get it. Sucks for them." :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    A lady that my hubby & I knew, just recently passed away from a long bout with Alzheimer's. Her husband went to the nursing home every day and stayed with her for 8-hours helping feed/change her.

I told my hubby that if I'm ever in that position, I wouldn't expect him to do that. He replied, "But I would. Where else would I need to be?" :heart:
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hubby says "I dont care if you lose weight everywhere else the boobs stay right?".. Sorry honey they were the first to go :sad: :laugh:
  • DawnBelle
    Options
    :love: Today on facebook my husband posted the song marry me by train, and then wrote "Forever can never be long enough for me...Say you will" He's so sweet, and loving. I love him so much!! :heart: :heart:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    My husband kinda sucks at compliments LOL most are back-handed
    the one day he said to me (a couple months after giving birth to his twins)
    "I can tell you've lost weight because you're LESS LUMPY now"
    ummm, what woman wants her body described as LUMPY? lol

and the other day he said "wow yeah, definite weight loss, your stomach doesn't hang over nearly as much when you're sitting"
    uhhhhhh thanks babe?

the nicest one he said recently was "i love hugging you now because you feel so small to me" (he's 6'4 230 and i'm 5'10 155)