Digital Scale Vs Analog Scale!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    howudix wrote: »
    I find the highest quality and accuracy digital scales from ScalesGalore.com

But how accurate are their analog scales?
  • paulbrttn
    paulbrttn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all the relplies, but honestly the difference between the 2 doesn't matter. What does is the downward trend, do you weigh less the yesterday/last week/last month, they're the measurements that matter
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,992 Member
    Options
    howudix wrote: »
    I find the highest quality and accuracy digital scales from ScalesGalore.com

somebody posts one post to resurect a zombie thread a with a brand recomendation?????

call me cynical but it does make me wonder ...........

• jkjames1010
    jkjames1010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MaKisMom wrote: »
    My digital scale will give me different numbers every time I get on it. I can try it 3 times in a row and gain or lose 2.5lbs in less than a minute. I'm not sure I believe that mine is all that accurate...

Mine too! Really hard to track when you can’t get a good reading.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    We have a digital, but before I weigh myself I always double-check it first w/ an unopened 20 lb container of kitty litter to make sure it's accurate.
  • jrochest
    jrochest Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find a place where I can buy a visiting nurse scale -- the portable doctors scale kind that Weight Watchers uses to weigh people at meetings, with the remote display and pretty good accuracy. I'm happy to spend the cash to buy one, because I'm no longer paying money to Weight Watchers itself. But I'm in Canada, and there's not many places that ship up here online...

I just bought a new house with wonderful old wonky hardwood floors in both bathrooms. My little digital scale weighs significantly differently depending on which bathroom it's in, and where I put it...