Would you rather....

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    this will start a fight I know...sigh...what the hell...

Fatsis baby!!!:love:

*:glasses: hiding from shannon....getting outta here quick!*:embarassed:

:angry:

:flowerforyou: hiya pal!!!! ....sorry maybe my play for your man was me just feeling left out of play w/ you and SOUP! sigh....whatever....you can have him and her....sigh!........*now I'm kicking rocks.....all alone!!!!*:wink:

Well if fatsis had to choose between us, I'd be outside pounding on the door! :laugh:

{{sigh}} :ohwell:

ahhh not quite ma'dam.....I'm not even in your league.....*bowing in awe of your haaaawtness*:wink:

wellllll then....who needs HIM???? flirtysmile1.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: hiya pal!!!! ....sorry maybe my play for your man was me just feeling left out of play w/ you and SOUP! sigh....whatever....you can have him and her....sigh!........*now I'm kicking rocks.....all alone!!!!*:wink:

Well if fatsis had to choose between us, I'd be outside pounding on the door! :laugh:

ahhh not quite ma'dam.....I'm not even in your league.....*bowing in awe of your haaaawtness*:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: right!!! lets grab soup and blow this clam bake girl!!!! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options

you know that happened to my best friend dance.....and then they wonder why some of us (me) don't trust modern medicine...hugs!!!!

Thanks Ali!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Hmm Momma needs a new pair of ....boobs lol, $$ already have a good relationship with friends and family, would rather be able to understand others, would rather be loved, warm weather, by the water, would rather see color , with no taste I have no reason to eat the yummy stuffs lol Dunno if I am missing any. Oh and I'd pick fatsis, beckham does nothin for me.

Would you rather babysit 10 ADHD kids, or spend a day with the inlaws......

Gimmie the kids lol :laugh:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to have a new kitchen! It's the only thing in my house I don't like. :ohwell:

That would be cool! All new appliances and cabinets, etc!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Definately the room. I can lose the weight myself and no one's perfect. Your imperfections are what make you unique...I gues :laugh:

I would like to start over. Maybe pay more attention in school so I could have a career I love, not be so far in deb :grumble: , and make mo money:laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:

I'm misunderstood constantly...That's why I stay in my own world. They all understand me and like me there...:drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:

Of course they do, sweetie. thsmiley_consoling.gif

:tongue:

LOL...where do u get those smiley faces? I love em...:bigsmile:
  • Crystal019
    Crystal019 Posts: 26
    Options

Looks like I got here just in time. popcorn.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options

Looks like I got here just in time. popcorn.gif

Wait till Al shows up & sees I'm moving in on his gal! {{snicker}}
  • Mariposa
    Mariposa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Plastic Surgery over the room. I live in a tiny apartment.
    I would rather live with someone who loved me.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    And who is David Beckum? :laugh: :ohwell:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgery: I can decorate my house on my own but this weird chin thing that's been happening since I've lost weight is going to need a professional.

Do over: at least some of it....not everything but if you have no regrets in you're life you probably haven't been living it.

Understand: If you understand others you can figure out how to help them understand you.

Money: family and friends are there now and won't go away....money is harder to come by.

Big pants: it's all about comfort and who wants to look like a sausage?

Be loved: by someone who truely loves and accepts you is a true gift.

Warm and water: retirement is going to have to involve some kind of beach scene or at least a pool in a warm climate.

Color or Taste: I just can't choose. I get depressed when it's all grey outside but I don't think I could live without taste....unless by taste you mean style...in which case, bring on the kitsch.

Beckham vrs Fatsis: I have no chance with either one, so I'm without an opinion here. That said, the picture of Beckham that was posted earlier this week was HOT . At the same time, we know fatsis has a sense of humor.....and no matter how hot, serious is a dead turnoff.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    David Beckham or FAtsis.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FATSIS!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Beckham is soooooooo overrated!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    David Beckham or FAtsis.

Ah hell......:explode:

Is this the line for fatsis?????

fits_line_to_get_in.jpg

:grumble:
  • packyhj
    packyhj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgery. Not for an easy fix though, just to take off the extras that all of the hard work and dieting don't seem to help.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    David Beckham or FAtsis.

Ah hell......:explode:

Is this the line for fatsis?????

fits_line_to_get_in.jpg

:grumble:

lol hey that's fanuel hall! here in Boston!!! wait a minute....he's here!!! FATSIS IS HERE!!!! *throws on flip flops and heads on out to the market place!!!*
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: right!!! lets grab soup and blow this clam bake girl!!!! :wink: :flowerforyou:

The things I miss when I'm gone for a few!:laugh:

Oo oo...did I see clam bake in there somewhere?:bigsmile:

I'm trying to remember all these would you rather quest........ooh...something shiny.....
  • Shannon023
    Options

The things I miss when I'm gone for a few!:laugh:

Oo oo...did I see clam bake in there somewhere?:bigsmile:

I'm trying to remember all these would you rather quest........ooh...something shiny.....

:laugh: I KNEW IT!! :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

stupid, stupid, stupid! It was only a penny.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Have a room in your house remodeled free of charge OR Have a plastic surgery procedure of your choice free of charge???

Me - the room!! :love:

Add your own, "would you rathers". :smile:

Plastic surgery.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Definitley the room!

Would you rather do things over again, OR have them stay just the same?

I would rather keep them the same, otherwise I would not have learned from my mistakes!

Keep them the same.