My 30 Day Shred Results

Options
2»

Replies

• doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    This is my first success post!! I completed the 30DS today without any breaks! I did follow Anita (modified versions) and sometimes even felt like I needed to modify her modified. I feel so much stronger and have more endurance than I thought would be possible after 30 days. Here are my results: (sorry, no pictures, still don't feel like you can see much change)

SW: 245 CW: 232
    Starting Neck: 14.5 in Current Neck: 13 7/8 in
    S Bicep: 15.25 in Current Bicep: 14.5 in x2
    S Waist: 42 inches Current Waist: 35.5 in
    S Hips: 55 inches Current Hips: 49 inches
    S Thigh: 31.5 in Current Thigh: 28.5 x2

I lost a little over 18.5 inches and 13 pounds in 30 days!! That really amazes me. 30 DS was the only workout I did! You can do this, it takes less than 30 minutes a day. I still have a long way to go but I feel great. I am starting the BL Bootcamp tomorrow and am also going to incorporate using an elliptical at least 5 out of 7 days a week. I can't wait to come back in 6 weeks and post my progress.

Thanks!

I tried this and gave up, but I am going to give it another try since seeing your results. I wanted to know about the modifications you did in the workout.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    WOW! Those are fantastic results! The inches you lost in such a short time is truly amazing.

I've got years on you but I'm about the same size.
    I "tried" once but gave up. Maybe I will try again and just do what I can do. I keep making the mistake that I have to be perfect right out of the gate.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your results are amazing. Way to go!!! I am working on level 2 now. Taking more measurements for myself next week. Keep up the good work!!!
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW! Those are fantastic results! The inches you lost in such a short time is truly amazing.

I've got years on you but I'm about the same size.
    I "tried" once but gave up. Maybe I will try again and just do what I can do. I keep making the mistake that I have to be perfect right out of the gate.

Thank you. I was definitely not perfect, I just didn't stop. If I felt like I had to quit or take a break from a certain move I just kept going with something else. It took me all 10 days every time to be able to complete the modified workout. Good luck!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!
  • binabodu
    Options
    [/quote]

I tried this and gave up, but I am going to give it another try since seeing your results. I wanted to know about the modifications you did in the workout.
    [/quote]

I didn't do any specific modifications, if I was working on a cardio interval and felt like I couldn't go on I would just a different form of cardio for the remainder of that 30 seconds. Same with strength, if it was a plank and I needed to put a knee down, I would. I just never stopped moving. I had started and stopped this DVD before too. I just decided I was going to push through the pain and finally complete something.
  • mahasind
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to this...what is the 30 DS? Congrats on your results!!

Thanks,
  • binabodu
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to this...what is the 30 DS? Congrats on your results!!

Thanks,

It is a workout video by Jillian Michaels.
  • bsed18
    bsed18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's great! I did 30-day shred for a little while and then "fell" off the wagon with it. I am doing plenty of other programs, but I am getting bored again. Thanks for reminding me how great 30DS is. I think I'll do it tonight!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you have done superb! That is some awesome results.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one day one today!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results, bina! Fabulous! You should definitely be proud of yourself. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!