4 Hours of Workout

2»

Replies

• segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    "I USED TO BE FAT"
    chances are that you are still fat, but simply because you compare as you are now with how you were, you think you are not fat anymore.

" get about 4-5 hours a day avg. 4 hrs on the bike
    1 hour strength training free weights
    30min running "

You sir are idiot. Bike riding is not a sport, its entertainment. It is several times harder to run than ride a bike. Your 4h of bike riding could be compressed into 1h of running. You take most easiest type of "sport" and then you show off by saying that you train for 4h. No, sorry sir, you simply are idiot. Your bike riding is so easy, even guy who smokes for 8 years and who have never done any sporting can ride a bike for hour or two. Your 4h is not workout, its entertainment.

"an hour of archery is not "working out.
    Considering that many folks put in 8 hour days doing heavy manual labor, three hours over the course of a day is no biggie""

exactly, just like riding a bike for several hours is not a workout. Little kids can do close to that.

You are a cheery and upbeat sort of fellow aren't you? Accepting friend requests? Need someone to encourage me on long bike rides after smoking for years.

I ride my bike 3-5 hours a day. Haven't had any problems yet but evidently it's net even exercise.
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 526 Member
    "I USED TO BE FAT"
    chances are that you are still fat, but simply because you compare as you are now with how you were, you think you are not fat anymore.

30min running "

You sir are idiot. Bike riding is not a sport, its entertainment. It is several times harder to run than ride a bike. Your 4h of bike riding could be compressed into 1h of running. You take most easiest type of "sport" and then you show off by saying that you train for 4h. No, sorry sir, you simply are idiot. Your bike riding is so easy, even guy who smokes for 8 years and who have never done any sporting can ride a bike for hour or two. Your 4h is not workout, its entertainment.

Considering that many folks put in 8 hour days doing heavy manual labor, three hours over the course of a day is no biggie""

exactly, just like riding a bike for several hours is not a workout. Little kids can do close to that.

You are a cheery and upbeat sort of fellow aren't you? Accepting friend requests? Need someone to encourage me on long bike rides after smoking for years.

I ride my bike 3-5 hours a day. Haven't had any problems yet but evidently it's net even exercise.

I think the guy saying biking isn't a sport is a troll... first post and he digs up a thread from 2011 and trash talks biking? I mean... really... biking not a sport? It's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

With that said... When I think of what I want to look like when I lose weight and get more fit - Jessica Beil in Blade Trinity is one of the first pictures that come to mind. OMG. Her arms in that movie.. .she is so cool.
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    I'd work out that much if i was being paid millions of dollars, anyone would!
  • justjuice1992
    justjuice1992 Posts: 7 Member
    Professional boxers train up to 9 hours a day..
  • missjeanlouise
    missjeanlouise Posts: 80 Member
    "I USED TO BE FAT"

30min running "

I think the guy saying biking isn't a sport is a troll... first post and he digs up a thread from 2011 and trash talks biking? I mean... really... biking not a sport? It's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Right? I imagine that guy banging out emails to the organizers of the Tour de France, telling them what he really thinks of their so-called "sport".

You, mounsieurs, are les idiots!!
  • TashTag
    TashTag Posts: 109
    I wish i had the time. Ive often considered canning in my job just to work out. Haha dont judge me.
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 526 Member
    "I USED TO BE FAT"

30min running "

Right? I imagine that guy banging out emails to the organizers of the Tour de France, telling them what he really thinks of their so-called "sport".

You, mounsieurs, are les idiots!!

Lol! Exactly!!
This discussion has been closed.