Clubbing for weight loss?

Options
I've been wanting to do this for a while! I just moved to Redmond, WA, close to seattle. Dont know anyone but I love to Dance and go clubbing. However, I've gained sooo much weight that I stopped going out because of that. My going out clothes don't fit and Im tired of feeling so self conscious.

POINT IS: trying to get a group of girls together who feel the same way. As dane cook says...I just want to dance! So is there anyone who would like to meet up once or twice a month (or MORE!) to hit a night on the town and go dancing the night away? Get dolled up, forget about people judging and just have fun and get some cardio in?

PS. also looking for C25K jogging buddies =)

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately i live in Australia so can't come clubbing. I love the idea though! Make sure you don't drink away too many calories though, rip up the dance floor!!
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was thinking more towards a mostly sober night! drinking just water or if anything a shot or two...since its what has least cals
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    hahah, i love that dane cook skit. its just the same beat all night!!!

the only issue with going clubbing is the alcohol counter acts the dancing :P
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    yeah i know! i've read up on it and people actually do this and just stay sober...but its hard to find people willing to do so.