*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #8 2/18/11

Options
Snowflakes UNITE! LOL! Ok so this week seemed to have gone by a lot slower for me, usually these weigh-ins come my SO fast. Anywho, display those numbers today! And then we will chat it up on this week's discussion page. Also, make sure when entering your weight on the website you choose YOUR name from the drop-down menu. Thanks everyone :)

Replies

• punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    FInally had movement this week - down 4!!!
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Down 3 pounds this week!!! - All I can say is WOOOOHOOOOOO :)!!!!!!!!

That is 13 pounds down since starting this challenge and 22 pounds total thus far!!!! - so much more to go, but yet so much better than I have done in my effort to be healthier in my adult life!!! - Thank you to all of my MFP family for all that you do to keep me going!!! - I hope everyone is feeling great and BE GOOD TO YOU!!!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Flakies!
    I am SOOOO happy about this weeks weigh in. Down 4.2lbs!!! I have been really killing myself (in a good way) at the gym. I am only able to go about 4 days a week; It is 2 1/2 hours, 4 days a week away from my baby and husband, who rarely see as it is (because I work 50 hrs a week). So it HAS to COUNT! I'm a little proud of myself today :blushing:
    Hope everyone has a great weigh in day!! XOXOXOXO
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,362 Member
    Options
    FInally had movement this week - down 4!!!
    Awesome!!!:flowerforyou: Congrats on 4 pounds!

Down 3 pounds this week!!! - All I can say is WOOOOHOOOOOO :)!!!!!!!!

That is 13 pounds down since starting this challenge and 22 pounds total thus far!!!! - so much more to go, but yet so much better than I have done in my effort to be healthier in my adult life!!! - Thank you to all of my MFP family for all that you do to keep me going!!! - I hope everyone is feeling great and BE GOOD TO YOU!!!
    A double Whoooohoooooo!!:bigsmile: Congrats on 22 pounds!!! Can I get another whooohooooo!!!:bigsmile: You are over the half way point! Absolutely Awesome!

Hi Flakies!
    I am SOOOO happy about this weeks weigh in. Down 4.2lbs!!! I have been really killing myself (in a good way) at the gym. I am only able to go about 4 days a week; It is 2 1/2 hours, 4 days a week away from my baby and husband, who rarely see as it is (because I work 50 hrs a week). So it HAS to COUNT! I'm a little proud of myself today :blushing:
    Hope everyone has a great weigh in day!! XOXOXOXO
    And you should be proud of yourself!! Congrats on 4.2 pounds!! Keep up the good work!!:smile:

Happy Friday!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    169.6 down 1.6 of a pound !!!! I havent been in the 160's since highschool!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow! Some big losses already!!! Congrats ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

As for me, I'm down 1.7 pounds bringing me to 159.3 this week! :bigsmile:

Off to work now. I'll check back at the discussion forum later! Hope everyone has a good day!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    169.6 down 1.6 of a pound !!!! I havent been in the 160's since highschool!
    YAY!!!!
    good work! Keep it up!!!!
    Wow! Some big losses already!!! Congrats ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

As for me, I'm down 1.7 pounds bringing me to 159.3 this week! :bigsmile:

Off to work now. I'll check back at the discussion forum later! Hope everyone has a good day!

Good work!!! Keep it up!!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I need to regroup I've been going up on the scale for 2 weeks sooooo gain here for me. I'll get my mind right for next week weight in.
  • rula39
    rula39 Posts: 26
    Options
    I lost 3.
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! :)

This week was crazy for me. I was sick and on a fluid-only diet for a few days -- which resulted in a few pounds lost by Wednesday. Then I came back to eating well and was instantly back on track... until last night when I ate the worst food possible: drive thru tacos. I can't even begin to describe how terrible my body feels this morning! Its like I have a hang over. The scale was forgiving and showed me at a 1-pound overall loss for the week which brings me to 12 pounds total since start MFP and almost 20 pounds total since starting my weightloss journey!!

This week I need to focus on staying within my range and not giving into fast food temptation. I also need to start exercising. I can't afford a gym membership right now so I am trying to get creative... walking after I drop my son off, yoga in the living room, free weights, etc.

I really want to start lifting weights because in the past I loved the results of doing that; however, I also hated that I never lost a pound of fat. So I'm thinking that if I lose another 10-15 pounds and then start lifting it will be better. Spring is here and I want to start training for a 5K and I also want to ride my bike more. I'm looking at a new job where I would ride my bike to work every day (yay).

Can someone send me the link for the spreadsheet again? :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, all you lovely ladies!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    bump
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in today, but I did yesterday and I was the same weight the whole week..that darn scale didnot budge (well it did -it went up a little and got stuck at that number). so my weight was/is

last week: 206.6
    yesterday: 208

i am not happy what the scale said, however, I am happy my clothing is getting bigger (baggier) my legs, stomach, and arms are becoming toner..so I am thinking postive so I stay motivated.

got to go take a shower and get my 5 y/o eating breakfast. My day is jam packed.

Have a great weekend.
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    last week : 181.6
    today: 179.8

Not a big loss, but I am going in the right direction again.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    (Sigh). TOM = up this week to 279.0 :-(

I have kept exercising though and trying to stay in my calories. Next week WILL be better!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Another small gain for me.
    Last week: 189.6
    This week: 190

+0.4

I'll take it. With me being sick and not wanting to eat anything but crappy food, it's a wonder I didn't gain any more than that. I am finally starting to feel better (except for this lingering cough) so I am back on track today. I really need to pick up a few groceries for my meals this week so I will not be tempted to go off plan again.

Great job to those of you with HUGE losses!! That is amazing!
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Last week 175.2, this week 173.2! Very excited! I can't update the spreadsheet at work-so I have to do that later, but just wanted to post my numbers here!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Last Week: 228.8
    This Week: 227.4

Down 1.4

Can somebody post the link I dont have it saved on my computer.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Gain here.....5 pounds!:noway: :blushing:

Congrats to all that had losses!!!!