Replies

• miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    bump
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    down to 228.5 That's only a pound this week but I just finished up TOM on Monday and I often have a hard time loosing weight the week after TOM. Still on Track- down 17.5 lbs. Yippee!!
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Not a big loss for me this week but I'm just happy I didn't gain.

SW: 207
    LW: 199.5
    CW: 199.0

Down .5 lbs
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.8 lbs from 195.8 to 194!! Woo hoo!
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    Options
    350.8 this week which is a .04 loss... I'll take it considering TOM has been lurking around all week long and I thought the water weight would give me a gain as it usually does.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am down 3 pounds :) 190 last week & 187 this week.. I am soooooo happy to be out of the 190's :happy:

Great job everyone!!!
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Good job to all those that have seen losses! For those that didn't-don't worry! It will happen!!! This is a one day at a time process-and we will all see our goals! Just take your time-and know that we are all doing this the smart and healthy way, and that will add up to a lifetime of better habits!! Good luck to everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • gwen933
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning. I woke up to a sick kid so my morning got away from me. I will weigh in first thing tomorrow morning.
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    Down .4 to 152! Yay! Goal for next week . . . Into the 140s. Time to work HARD!:happy:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Great losses everyone! I am beyond impressed and people seeing losses during TOM that is great!

I was 213.4 last week
    CW:212.4

I will definintely take this because on Monday when I hopped on the scale I was 217.6...and some of it was water weight...but believe me, it came off slowly and I still lost a pound on top of last week's weight!

I am hoping to see a loss on Sunday...because that is the weigh-in I use to update my ticker (since my very first weigh-in was on January 3rd)

Hopefully I can reach my mini-goal of 210 by the 22nd...crossing fingers.... that one is for a massage :happy:
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I am down 3 pounds :) 190 last week & 187 this week.. I am soooooo happy to be out of the 190's :happy:

Great job everyone!!!

Nice! WOO WOO! Goodbye 190's!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I'm down 1.8 lbs from 195.8 to 194!! Woo hoo!

Great job! Getting closer and closer to your goal!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    FInally had movement this week - down 4!!!

That is AWESOME!!! Great loss...way to keep with it!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am so confused, so I was prepared to have gained. I was over my calories every day except for one ( I was even over by 1300 calories on VDay) and I actually lost weight! How is that even possible?? Anyway I will take it and work even harder next week! :)
    Last week: 158.6
    This week: 157.8
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    172 last week

167.5 this week. goodbye TOM and I hope to never be in the 170s again (as that was my highest weight ever).
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Down 3 pounds this week!!! - All I can say is WOOOOHOOOOOO :)!!!!!!!!

That is 13 pounds down since starting this challenge and 22 pounds total thus far!!!! - so much more to go, but yet so much better than I have done in my effort to be healthier in my adult life!!! - Thank you to all of my MFP family for all that you do to keep me going!!! - I hope everyone is feeling great and BE GOOD TO YOU!!!

That is awesome!! Great job! 13lbs since the challenge WOO!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    172 last week

167.5 this week. goodbye TOM and I hope to never be in the 170s again (as that was my highest weight ever).

Girl you rocked it this week! Great job!
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    up 0.4 lbs. Wavered between last week's 168.6 and 169 all week, even with staying in calories almost every day and working out about normal. Maybe it's an adjustment week. It isn't a real gain, so I'm not too worried, I just hate not to stay on track for the 40 lbs.

Congrats to all those with losses! Some of you are making huge strides, and it's nice to see some who were stuck finding their way to losses again. And to those who held or gained, we'll get back on track this week!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Snowflakes!
    Finally I saw a loss on the scale that I am really happy with considering two weeks ago I lost .3 and last week a .5 loss. And this week... down 1.8 lbs! I guess being consistent does get rewarded!

Congratulations everyone on your losses. For those that stayed the same and had gains you can do this, I have faith in you. Here is to another great week!