Need Advice Please!!

2»

Replies

• aweigh2go
    aweigh2go Posts: 164 Member
    if it was just me going I would not go, but my sweet daughter wants to take me there so bad...it just opened up and I would hate to tell her no. But I will take it easy and take your advice about not making that my only meal.

Offer another restaurant with choices that aren't so tempting!!!
  • Don't forget that most Chinese food has MSG in it which will cause water weight gain. Eat lots of veggies if they are available and don't pass on breakfast or you will go starving and overdue. Good luck!
  • jerjan
    jerjan Posts: 33 Member
    Stick to the salad bar!! That's the only way!!! :wink:
  • Stick to the salad bar!! That's the only way!!! :wink:

Good Idea.....think I will do that! Thanks! I just do not want to mess up what I worked so hard for....and I sure don't want all that sodium!
  • Ok, so here's my dilemma....tomorrow after Church I am going to a Chinese Buffet..how in the world am I going to calculate the calories for that? I know that will be the ONLY meal I will eat all day so I can use my calories for that, but just am confused as to how to track it. I know to avoid foods with sauces, fried foods, etc. And of course I won't have dessert. I really don't want to mess up because Monday I weigh in and I don't want to see a gain! Help!

I meant SUNDAY after Church.....was thinking today was Sunday not Saturday.....whoops!
This discussion has been closed.