Skinny Sat Challenge~Are you in?!

Options
:bigsmile: Is anyone up for another Skinny Saturday Challenge? I am! I am often tempted to undo everything I worked so hard for during the week on the weekends. Let's do a SSC to keep us focused! I could use some company...are you in?

Here is what it entails...think double, double, double....whew! :bigsmile:

:tongue: Double your exercise today! I am shooting for an a.m. workout and a p.m. workout.
:drinker: Double your water intake....within healthy limits of course!
:bigsmile: Double your effort to eat clean and healthy and log every calorie that crosses your lips!

:laugh: We can sooooooooooooooo do this! Bring it on Mr. Saturday!

:heart: And....don't forget to check in and out and let us know how you are doing. Take a few minutes to encourage a new friend in the challenge

Replies

• sheilaj1969
    sheilaj1969 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok, i will try it, thats what i do every weekend, ruin my whole week, so i will try it, and you go!!!!
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    i am most certainly in! lol.
    I started my Friday fitness challenge :) because Fridays go sooooo slow!
    are you doing a Sunday challenge too? I want to :)
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm going to need this tomorrow, I think... I'm in. :)
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Im in ... I was so bad last Saturday that i was extra good this week.,
    I'm in !!!
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    I'm so in. Today (Friday) I fell off the food wagon:embarassed: , by giving into the temptation of chocolate chip cookies:grumble:. So I want to make better choices tomorrow (Saturday).
  • Grace76
    Options
    I'm in! I have a day of housecleaning and laundry....rather do something productive :happy:
  • Jodie_Wilson9
    Options
    I'm in.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm definately in..yesterday and today were AWFUL (got some bad news and did some binge eating ick) and I got new scale b/c my other one died..and yeah...not good..it weighs me about 12lbs heavier! So basically I probably gained 2 and my scale weighs 10 lbs heavier than the old one...I want my old scale :sad:

Time to get over that and move on! lol Good luck tomorrow everyone, we can do it!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I am in I could use the extras of everything.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am in! So glad to see this back. Not sure if I can double tomorrow but you will keep me honest and in the game. I think I have 425 workout minutes in so far this week. But I will give it my best shot. May help with that piece of cherry pie I ate. My bad!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! What is your game plan?

:drinker: I am ready to start chugging water....that is the hard part for me. I am looking forward to some cardio this morning and pilates this afternoon. If the weather stays nice I will get a walk in. I soooooooo needed this! Thanks for joining me! :smooched:
  • Grace76
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I woke up this morning and hummed and hawed about doing a work out. I decided to do it then changed my mind. I did this twice! I finally did some yoga. It was only 20 minutes though. Its P90X extreme yoga and I had a heck of a time with it! But I still did something.

I'm having oatmeal and raisins for breakfast and already have my veggies organized for my salad that I will have at lunch. I'm not doing so good with the water so far but I still have all day :smile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    First 362 calories burned, first quart of water down, off to work!

Let's get busy!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot about this! So far I've done nothing out of the ordinary..hot tea with splenda and lemon and a bowl of rice krispies..as soon as the Dish network guy leaves I'll do some exercise (which is not the norm for me) :) Have a great day everyone!
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options

:drinker: I am ready to start chugging water....that is the hard part for me. I am looking forward to some cardio this morning and pilates this afternoon. If the weather stays nice I will get a walk in. I soooooooo needed this! Thanks for joining me! :smooched:

I didnt see this topic till today but I'm so in!! I wrote down a meal plan for today to help me stay on track. I was giving up for two whole weeks but now I feel its time to get back on it. So if you have any suggestions pppppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseee!!HHHEEELLPPP!!
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options

I did some jumping jacks with my son (who is an early bird). He just wanted to do them this morning, so I joined him. It was fun. I haven't gotten around to the water, but the day is just starting. Right now I'm trying to think of what to have for breakfast, and for the rest of my meals.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I absolutely neede this today! I can do this!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Weekends are when I decide to 'rest' and the next thing you know, I don't log in for another 3-5 days! I don't want that to happen again because it's like starting all over again. I have already upped my workouts, but I can still stand to work a little harder. I've done more calorie burning this week than ever and I want to end this week with a real bang!:wink:
  • tarrox
    tarrox Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm in (for the most part)! Getting over some sort of flu-bug so I don't have the energy to workout. However, my weekend enemy is sodium. My Sat challenge is to drink double the water, and eat half the sodium! Better go get some water! :drinker: :drinker: