Women 5"6-5"7..Goal Weight?

Options
Just curious, saw a thread similar to this and thought I'd ask. I'm 5"6.5 medium-large frame, shooting between 135-140. How about you ladies? :smile:

Replies

• Bobcgirl8
    Bobcgirl8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think the smallest I've ever been in my life was probably around 130-135 and I'm about the same height--however this was when I lived in Japan, ran three miles every other day, bicycled everywhere and barely ate food. Now I think it is a much healthier goal to get to my High School weight which was 145. I would be perfectly happy to stay there for the rest of my life. Just feel out what's comfortable for you. Good luck and have fun!
  • bedazzledmom
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my "official" goal is 160 lbs but I have been overweight all my life and let me tell you, I would be thrilled to live my life at 180lbs.

We'll see once I get there!:wink:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and a half, medium frame....so I am thinking 132 at the lowest. As long as its under 140lbs I'm good. I like looking somewhat soft and most definitely curvy so I don't want to look too thin or bony.

oh yeah, this is all in my signature.

curious to find any 5'7" and a half chicas and see what their goals are!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 as well. My first goal is 160, and then I will go from there!!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my initial goal weight is 130 lbs. I'll reevaluate from there.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    About 5 years ago i was 155-160 for my height and still a little chunky..so I have lowered my goal just a tad..a women my height is to between 135-145 thereabouts. As i lose more weight in time, ill see where im at, how comfortable i am and decide from there if want to maintain it.
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am almost at 5'7"...my goal weight is 150. Once I reach that I will decide if I should lose any more or not. I have not seen 150 in years so that number makes me happy for now :)
  • cmbneeley
    cmbneeley Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and my first major goal is 159 to get into the "healthy BMI" range, and then I'll go from there to see if i could get down to maybe 145. my lowest i remember ever being was 182 in high school when i exercised for 2+ hrs/day after school and hardly ate anything.
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5"-5'7" and my goal is 160-165. My doctor set it for me and said if I can maintain that for a year and then want to lose more that would be good, he just doesn't want me to "yo-yo". I have been chunky since I was 13, and can't remember the last time I was that size. I've been wondering and if anyone will tell me, how much they weighed at a size 11?? I just bought some goal capris I so want to be in, in 2 months but I don't know if that realistic. I'm a 14 now, so I would think I could possibly do it. But since I can't pull them up over my hips and butt, it has made me quite nervous.
  • darwintheboxer
    Options
    5' 6", medium frame. My goal is 135 lbs., which is where I was when I started college oh so many years ago and where I made it to about 6 years back before slowly putting the weight back on. Once I get there I will re-evaluate based on body fat %. I'd like to get to 21-22%. I believe I am about 26% now at 145 lbs.
  • btrflyflutter
    btrflyflutter Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal weight is 140 :)
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well, Im 5'6 and my starting weight is around 145-150 but I'm in high school so thats why my goal is to lose around 20 pounds so I can be 125-130 pounds. Just being on this site is making me really excited to keep going but worried I wont be able to be as strong at weight loss then all these other people on here who I am very happy for!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal is 145-150. That's what i weighed when i met my husband and I think I looked pretty good then!
  • momof3babes
    Options
    I'm just under 5'6" and I would be THRILLED with 135. Currently at 156. Smaller/medium frame. In the 130's before I had my 3 babies.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 140 pounds. I would really like to be 135, but I don't know if it would be possible to get under 140, but we'll see :)
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and I would be happy with 140 but would prefer 135. When I was in college I was 125-130.
  • Lacole216
    Options
    I'm 5'6" & my goal is 160 lbs. I'll see how I look & feel once I reach that & see if I want to go any lower. I was 137 about 8 years ago & I felt that I looked too thin, so we'll see how it goes this time.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering and if anyone will tell me, how much they weighed at a size 11?? I just bought some goal capris I so want to be in, in 2 months but I don't know if that realistic. I'm a 14 now, so I would think I could possibly do it. But since I can't pull them up over my hips and butt, it has made me quite nervous.
    I'm 5'6, when I was in size 11s I was 145.
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal weight is 150, about 5lbs into being in a normal BMI. I weighed 135 at one point when in college over 10 years ago and although I fit into a size 9/10 (i've always been heavy in the hips) I was REALLY riby and I don't think I want to get that skinny again. I am larger boned so I think 150 is a good weight to be at. I think I'd be a size 11 or 12 at that point??? who knows I really don't remember what weight correlated to what dress size when I was gaining weight and I was horrible about checking my weight during that time too. I spent a lot of time in the 160ish range, i think, so i'm really gonna have to just see how it goes when I get down there. Despite losing all this weight I really do not want to be super skinny, like someone else mentioned, I like having a curvy softer shape :)
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I am also from about 5'6" to 5'7" and my goal weight is to be 130 pounds at my lowest, and 135 at my highest (for fluctuation purposes).

During the summer I may try to slim down a little more, but during the winter it is just too hard!!

Good luck with your weight loss journey.