Bump. YUMMM
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • psink
    psink Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site-thanks for sharing-will make it this week. Excited to join!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love easy chicken recipes!! BUMP!
  • Beachbumwannabe
    Options
    bump
  • slpymama
    slpymama Posts: 16
    Options
    bump
  • JuliaNMack
    Options
  • j444
    j444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, but the two slices of full fat cheese and 4 ounce piece of chicken comes to 250 calories alone. I added everything up and got a total of 518 calories. The cheese you use has 70 calories per slice so thats relatively low, so maybe try just using one slice or try using a reduced fat brand to lower the calorie count. All spices are unfortunately not calorie-free:( Try using Mrs. Dash or instead of the yogurt and chicken broth try salsa. It adds a lot of flavor.
  • bridgeville
    Options
    sounds great thanks
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Iris0022
    Iris0022 Posts: 54
    Options
    bump
  • Jenn1254
    Jenn1254 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, but the two slices of full fat cheese and 4 ounce piece of chicken comes to 250 calories alone. I added everything up and got a total of 518 calories. The cheese you use has 70 calories per slice so thats relatively low, so maybe try just using one slice or try using a reduced fat brand to lower the calorie count. All spices are unfortunately not calorie-free:( Try using Mrs. Dash or instead of the yogurt and chicken broth try salsa. It adds a lot of flavor.

It's 193 calories per serving with 4 servings in the recipe. I used full fat cheese because that is what I had on hand. Since I don't eat much sliced cheese, I wasn't going to buy a whole new package. The only seasoning I added had zero calories. The total calories for the entire dish I made was 772. And keep in mind, each person is going to make it just a little bit differently with different ingredients so the calorie count is bound to come out different.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    mmm this sounds soo yummy!
  • j444
    j444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

It's 193 calories per serving with 4 servings in the recipe. I used full fat cheese because that is what I had on hand. Since I don't eat much sliced cheese, I wasn't going to buy a whole new package. The only seasoning I added had zero calories. The total calories for the entire dish I made was 772. And keep in mind, each person is going to make it just a little bit differently with different ingredients so the calorie count is bound to come out different.
    [/quote]

I didn't realize you were making more than one serving. it sounds really good! I will have to try it, I usually cook for myself but the family will love this one too!
  • lizzieballs
    Options
    what does "bump" mean?
  • nancye610
    nancye610 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump -- sounds great! Thanks for sharing.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cacassid
    Cacassid Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am definitely going to try this.
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump