90 Day Challenge Week 8

Options

Replies

• Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys are in much better shape than I am!

I do have a health problem that requires me to keep my heart rate low so I have to rest between sets and break up some of the longer stretches into smaller sets. Even so, it took me 45 minutes to complete the circuit. I only did half the bicycle crunches. But, I am sure it will help me reach my goals.

Thanks for the challenge Laurie. I feel it!

Winnie
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

Water 3/7
    Cardio 3/7
    Strength 0/4
  • kspedsrn
    kspedsrn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Checking in

Water 3/7
    Cardio 3/7
    Strength 2/7

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • sybil1106
    Options
    #28 sybil
    Sun and Mon
    run/jog 45-50 min
    drank 8/8oz water
    4 sets of pushup
    4 sets 15 squats
    2/2min planks
    I'm not sure about the whole workout it's been a difficult task but I'm trying to keep up ladies. Thanks for the support.
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    2/21/11

WATER 20/8
    CARDIO 3/7
    WORKOUT 3/7

MY LEGS ARE KILLING ME AND i HAVE ANOTHER 12 HOUR SHIFT TODAY!!
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 4/7
    Cardio 4/7
    Strength 1/4
    I had to break up the strength. I couldn't do it all at one time, but I did get everything done.
  • ninja88
    Options
    #50- Hey, I've been gone a few weeks, and am just now checking in. I'm glad that the challenge is still going! So are we just going to scratch our challenge numbers? Or is someone still keeping track?

Anyway for this weeks challenge:

Water- 2/7
    Cardio-2/7
    Workout- 0/7

I am excited to try this workout!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #50- Hey, I've been gone a few weeks, and am just now checking in. I'm glad that the challenge is still going! So are we just going to scratch our challenge numbers? Or is someone still keeping track?
    Welcome back! We're keeping our old numbers. Myatac428 is keeping track of everyone. :)
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    2/22

water 16/8 4/7
    cardio 4/7
    workout complete..

Is everyone really having trouble with this workout this week? I do feel like a wet noodle esp the legs afterwards and my but hurts when I walk.. But don't that mean it's working????

Opinions, comments , feedback??

Thanks
    Laurie
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I think this workout's really good, Laurie. :) Of course, as I posted before, I wasn't able to do mine altogether. I took maybe a two or three minute break between each one, but I did get it done. Nothing's sore yet, but this is my first day doing it, and I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. And yes, I feel that when I'm sore in a good way, it's working lol.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    I think this workout's really good, Laurie. :) Of course, as I posted before, I wasn't able to do mine altogether. I took maybe a two or three minute break between each one, but I did get it done. Nothing's sore yet, but this is my first day doing it, and I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. And yes, I feel that when I'm sore in a good way, it's working lol.

thanks for the feedback chickadee :) If it takes longer so be it. and if you have to take a break that is ok too.. I only do mine all together so I get the cardio effect of it.. And do it in a circuit.. I just got my HRM I am going to try it tomarrow and see what happens..

See you ladies tomarrow, I am off to take a hot bath and then to bed it was a busy day in the OR today... But I like busy...
  • kspedsrn
    kspedsrn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    #160 Check in

Water4/7
    Cardio 4/7
    strength 2/4
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Hi everyone. I was gone for the past week and a half, because I got pretty sick with the flu, but I just wanted to say that I am still around and I want to make it to 90 days! I am not sure if I will be able to do the strength workout this week, because I am in college and the end of the quarter is crazy busy, but I'm getting back to going to the gym almost everyday (after not going when I was sick), so at least that's something!
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    No 7 checking in

It's Wednesday already and I have just got the internet back after losing it for almost two weeks.

I'll make a start on Week 8 tomorrow not sure how I'll do though, but I'll do my best.

Thanks for the good explanations of the workout, sounds good.

I'm really fed up about not having the internet, but thank goodness it is back now. I was trying to keep active and do a mixture of week 5 and 6 think I must have missed week 7 better go back and check.

I'm all in a muddle.

Wizzy

PS just checked and realise that week 7 was the same as week 6
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 4/7
    Cardio 4/7
    Strength 1/4

Nothing changed. I've had a bad day.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    been sick all day

all I got is my water for today :(
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    Bump. I've been away for a couple of weeks but I really got to get a move on to meet this challenge!! No excuses and I have the 30 day shred to get through- bring it on
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Check in for 2/24/11

water 16/8 6/7
    cardio 5/7
    workout complete.. 5/7

Feeling like a little bit of human again today
    Workout complete
    Did Zumba for cardio today 45 minutes on expert class, sweating buckets after that one..
    22 minutes of strength training that was a little slower today.. Hope that since I did not exercise yesterday it does not throw me off for this week. But if it does I am sure Chicadee has a great workout planned for this coming week and it will only get better.
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 5/7
    Cardio 4/7
    Strength 1/4
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

2/19/11
    1/7 Water 8/8 a day
    1/6 Cardio 45-60 minutes 6/7 days
    0/4 Strength 4/7 would prefer you do it everyday but at least 4 days minumum.