Replies

• hunkahunka
    Options
    Oh no! I think I have a problem!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I think I have a problem!

You and me both. But as long as the pounds keep coming off, I refuse to give it up!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    This ISN'T FB???
    Damn it!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    wow thats really a debate?? The point is to burn calories, not eat the ones you burned..durr!!

But im def becoming an addict.. I love the conversation and i dont have to feel self concious about it!

^^^
    Grasshopper thinks it is so simple heh?
    I have one suggestion for you darling! Run a search and read up before you go around saying that around these parts :]
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    GUILTY!:flowerforyou:
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    ......when you weigh yourself after solid waste has passed so that it adds to the amount of pounds lost...

Wow - other people do that too????

I've got one more - when the other people in your household know they better not throw any food packaging out before you've had a chance to log it. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    After I woke up this morning starting thinking of some new ideas for next Friday's party. :laugh:

Haven't had my RL friends over in a LONG time. crazy2.gif

I :heart: pretend people. :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    lol cute
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    I just came up with a few more:

...when you log 0 calorie condiments just for the sodium content to be added into your diary...
    ...when you're intrigued by the muscle and tendon movements in your *now* slender hands as you're typing status updates, thread responses, and PM's...
    ...when you secretly use the MFP app to look up the amount of calories of your friends' meals when you're out with them...
    ...when you quietly start muttering healthy alternative ingredient replacements to your friends' meals...

...when you actually wonder if it's acceptable to bring your food scale with you to the restaurant you're going to tonight.... :embarassed: :ohwell:
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    LOL awesome, especially the last one...hahaha good stuff ; )
  • monica208
    Options
    I got an iPhone just so I can always be connected to this site lol.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm so guilty of most of these! I'm glad u all understand. My fbook friends just don't understand my MFP addiction. It often makes me wonder if my FB friends would get along with my MFP pals? Lol

Great thread.
  • julie4760
    Options
    addicted lol :laugh:
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    wow i <3 it.....yeah guilty of all of those things.....as a matter of fact i just asked hubby if he wanted to get hrm's for the last reason on there...:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Where do i sign up for MFP anonymousness? i am guilty as charged:)
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Soo guilty! And glad to see this didn't end up another debate on exercise calories, even though it came close:)

My co-worker is constantly astounded by how much time I spend on this site when there isn't any work to do. Just astounded! If she only knew;)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You have MFP up on your computer while using the MFP bar-code reader on your Android phone.

been there done that.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Lol, so true!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    I knew I was addicted last night, when we lost power, due to high winds, and I was freaking out because I couldn't log in my 100 calorie popcorn and clementine, and I couldn't post on these chit-chat forums!! :noway:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    So I'm not the only one who has been tempted to "forget" to take off my HRM for you know what? I still want to one of these days out of curiosity and so I can justify an extra snack! My fiancé would really be lookin at me like "what are you wearing?"

You also know your an addict when you jump out of bed on a weigh in day excited to tell MFP what you lost and bring your phone to the bathroom! This morning I lost one pound and didn't even have time to do a victory dance because I was updating MFP, and my signature LOL

This is me too.