You know you're an MFP addict when....

Replies

• TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Okay so I read this thinking I was going to prove to myself that I was NOT addicited to MFP.....boy was I wrong!! :laugh: :smile: Great post by the way!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    guilty. and when i was nursing, i would make sure i was done feeding before i weighed myself to make sure there were no "extra pounds" lurking. you know, the extra *12 pounds* of milk i was producing. oh, and then i would hold a 5-lb. bag of sugar or something equivalent with me on the scale to be sure it was accurate. ok, i'm sounding a tad loco.
  • LOL ,,,,, YOU GOT ME TOOOOOO!!! Great laugh for a sunday afternoon!!:bigsmile:
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    guilty as charged lol :laugh: :ohwell:
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    When you are working out and still checking MFP on your phone to see if anything has happened while you were away;)
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Hi.
    My name is SemperNova and I'm an MFPaholic.
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Oh yeah. Definitely guilty. Yesterday a friend and I were walking around this street that has a bunch of shops and we ended up walking to a spot a couple blocks away to have a bite to eat and a glass of wine. On the way back I was talking to her about the best way to log it, and she's mentioned that we were "briskly walking" to counteract the calories and I should, "Log it girl, log it!" in her best mocking voice. LOL!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Guilty as charged. I jump up from the computer and shut off the computer when I hear my husband coming around the corner.

lol... me too
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    My fiance keeps trying to snog me when I'm wearing my HRM to see if he can put my heart rate up. I think we might try taking it to the next level ;-)
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Back in the 80s it was..."I want my MTV!".

Today its..."I want my MFP!"
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member

Wow - other people do that too????

I've got one more - when the other people in your household know they better not throw any food packaging out before you've had a chance to log it. :laugh:

Or when you are at a friends house and they have cooked a meal and you ask for their packaging...lol. Sure they give you odd looks, but hey, EVERY calorie, gram of fat, fiber, sodium, ect counts
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    My fiance keeps trying to snog me when I'm wearing my HRM to see if he can put my heart rate up. I think we might try taking it to the next level ;-)
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    "- During sex you find yourself wishing you wore your HRM." :laugh:

Hahahaha, I was actually wondering how many calories I'm burning during said acts!! :blushing:
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Too funny. I get naked down to the heart rate monitor.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    about 150....

just my guess...:blushing: :devil:
  • Dobsaya
    I actually have my evo under the covers with the covers pulled up over my head so that my husband is unaware that I am checking my board late at night.
  • Dobsaya
    With my husband, make that about 25, lol.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    wow thats really a debate?? The point is to burn calories, not eat the ones you burned..durr!!

^^^
    Grasshopper thinks it is so simple heh?
    I have one suggestion for you darling! Run a search and read up before you go around saying that around these parts :]

yeah, the point is to eat them because you already have a deficit...durr!:laugh:

Not debating...just stating the FACT.

And yes I am an addict and can relate to everything in this thread!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    With my husband, make that about 25, lol.

LMFAO!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    You're an addict when you go to your dad's house and ask him for his entire recipe so you can make sure each calorie is logged!

I've done this twice. He laughs and says, "how about I bake your chicken instead of fry it? Is that enough of a savings for you?" I know it's bad because my dad never has veggies as a side but he adds them when I come over for dinner so I can eat something!!
This discussion has been closed.