Who wants to go on a scale diet with me?

2»

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    I'm in. I'm not religious, but I am addicted to the scale. I want to just focus on working out hard and weigh in like once a month or so.
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    I will certainly try. I already failed the death to the scale challenge after 3 days.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    I will certainly try. I already failed the death to the scale challenge after 3 days.

Well hopefully you can do better on this one...
    We start March 9th!
  • Chrissle
    Chrissle Posts: 46 Member
    This seems really fun....I'm in another group where I'm required to weigh in every week...this seems more rewarding, though. And no, I'm not Catholic either. I gave up alcohol for Lent last year....this year I'll be on my honeymoon during Lent and no wine hardly seems possible. :wink:
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    I am starting my "Lent scale diet" a little earlier than everyone. Today was Day 1 without the scale. Luckily it will be much more of a challenge for me to cheat because I threw my scale in the trash and took it to the dumpster. But I can tell you this...Already on Day 1 and I'm twitchy, lol. I literally looked at the spot on the floor where my scale previously resided the entire time I was in the bathroom getting ready this morning. It was pretty pitiful, lol. I'm hoping the anxiety goes away quickly.
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    This seems really fun....I'm in another group where I'm required to weigh in every week...this seems more rewarding, though. And no, I'm not Catholic either. I gave up alcohol for Lent last year....this year I'll be on my honeymoon during Lent and no wine hardly seems possible. :wink:

Gave up alcohol?!?! I'll happily give up my scale if it means I can still drink!
  • Chrissle
    Chrissle Posts: 46 Member

Gave up alcohol?!?! I'll happily give up my scale if it means I can still drink!

HAHA! I think I was drinking when I made the decision...
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    I was just thinking about something like this! I'm not religious, but I'll do it! I will weigh in this week and that's it!
  • I'm in! :drinker:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Just checking in. I have no idea what I weigh. Could be 800lbs, could be 85lbs.
  • emmaleigh47
    Did you start the diet already? Im holding out until Ash Wednesday ... hehe :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Yeah. I'm an overacheiver when it comes to ignoring stuff.
  • emmaleigh47
    Yeah. I'm an overacheiver when it comes to ignoring stuff.

LMFAO ...Im glad you decided to join us! :)
    I will be having the ceremonial last weigh in on Ash Wednesday ... I finally am giving up something for Lent ... gramma would be so proud ... too bad shes not with us anymore!
  • I'm in I don't want to weight myself til June 10 when I go to the doctors.
This discussion has been closed.