Why when I eat like an angel do I poop like the devil?

Options
TMI I know. But seriously!

Replies

• freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    ahh,,,, more like no information???????
  • iwantabikinibody
    Options
    Because you're eating stuff with lots of fibre/protein in it! Most likely haha.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    That's fiber working its heavenly magic. I pass gas like a bat out of hell. Mmmm...protein farts.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Me too! I take miralax every other day and eat prunes everyday. I was doing flaxseed but if you don't consume enough water daily it will constipate you as well. I drink 128 oz a day but I'm scared that wouldn't be enough so I stop taking it.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    That's fiber working its heavenly magic. I pass gas like a bat out of hell. Mmmm...protein farts.

Me too....ewwwwwwwwww!! I can't even begin to be lady-like no mo.
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Best topic title ever? :laugh:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite......when I eat well I think my body absorbs and uses everything I eat with no waste and when I eat junk food.....it goes right through.

I agree though it's probably the fiber.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

For real, though. I mean, I ain't a lady, but do you know how hard it is to try and blame farts on invisible people when you're in a bowling league and one slips out when you throw your ball? I end up walkin' around the alley, crop-dustin' them bad boys around to different spots of the house.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    LOL my friend's dad called fiber one bars fart bars, guess he never had a Luna bar lmbo!
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed my BM;s are more since Ive been trying to eat healthier and drinking water... Ive never drank as much water as I have now in the past week. I am so proud of myself. BUT my face is breaking out and I dont wear makeup... must be my body purifying itsself. IDK
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options

For real, though. I mean, I ain't a lady, but do you know how hard it is to try and blame farts on invisible people when you're in a bowling league and one slips out when you throw your ball? I end up walkin' around the alley, crop-dustin' them bad boys around to different spots of the house.

I just snorted my water :laugh:

I just blame my children.
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    LOL my friend's dad called fiber one bars fart bars, guess he never had a Luna bar lmbo!

My hubby has called the Fiber one bars that for years. He KNOWS when I have had one.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed my BM;s are more since Ive been trying to eat healthier and drinking water... Ive never drank as much water as I have now in the past week. I am so proud of myself. BUT my face is breaking out and I dont wear makeup... must be my body purifying itsself. IDK

It is! It's coming out from everywhere! Mine is doing this too. Don't worry, it will pass :)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, literally, I'm laughing so hard there are tears rolling down my face!!!! I tend to drop them at work... small space... three girls... yup, I'm the one!!! I'm always the one... not funny anymore!

Crop-dustin'... that's awesome!!! :bigsmile:
  • SkyeBows
    Options
    LMAO!!! I don't even want to comment but ugh thats too funny!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    LOL!! But I totally agree, I blame my gas on my puppy (who really does have bad gas :laugh: ) But my husband knows my fart vs the puppies :blushing:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    LOL - I'm so the opposite. I've found that I'm much less regular, but when I do....whoa momma!!!! When I leave the room, my hubby is standing by with the plunger....LOL not that I need it......very often......LOL
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Copious amounts of yogurt will stop this in it's tracks. The actives in yogurt produce a gas that is way less vile and much smaller volume. I fart a lot less now than my previous Pizza, wings, beer, sausage, potato, and anything else i can shovel in diet. Do the yogurt every day twice for special people.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite......when I eat well I think my body absorbs and uses everything I eat with no waste and when I eat junk food.....it goes right through.

I agree though it's probably the fiber.

Same!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I never fart, but if I did, they would smell like birthday cake.