202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    OMG who is that beautiful woman?! That is YOU!! You look like a different person already. You should be so proud.:happy: Your hard work has and is really paying off!!! What an inspiration you are!!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pictures, I can only imagine how hard it must have been to do, but we all appreciate it. When I am doubting myself, it is because of people like you that makes me know I can do this. You are looking wonderful and you can see a glow about you. So happy for you and keep it going.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you are soooo inspiring! congratulations on ALL your hard work!
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WoW, you are truly amazing!!! So happy for you!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking for perfection... just persistence! Believe me... if I can do it... ANYONE can do it!

Whitney, You are my shero!!! I am so proud of you!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Trying to be perfect is why so many give up. So you learning this alone means you get it. When you get that you are so on your way. That motto is similar to mines. Consistency not perfection.

You should be soooooo proud of yourself!! You are beautiful!!:smile: I hope one day you get the confidence to show your side by side picture. I understand completely it taking time to see the new you. But it will come, just talk to yourself and keep looking in the mirror. One day you will say is that me? WOW!!! I can't wait until you have that Wow moment.

Keep up the good work!! You are doing it and with doing it you are inspiring me and others on our journies. Whoohooo!!!
  • sharonmills54
    Options
    You are an inspiration; you can now see your pretty face, well done.:flowerforyou:
  • BeccaCaryn
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I know it can be hard to post photos, I am still battling with that myself! I really admire you for all your hard work and it gives me so much motivation to get my but in gear!

I do have a question, what are you doing to loose weight? Whatever it is its obviously working so you must share your secrets!!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! It shows your patience and persistence, thank you for sharing!
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless. That is just an awesome transformation. So glad you posted.
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Seriously. Tears for you. I am moved and humbled by the energy and persistence I know it has taken for you to come this far.

TWO. HUNDRED. POUNDS.

That is a huge accomplishment. You are a walking, breathing testimony to doing what you can to change your life one day, one meal at a time. Thank you for sharing your story here. And your face. I know someday you will come to see the beauty that is radiating from you at any size, and will find enough self-love not to demean your hard work and commitment with words like “blob.”

But until then, know that there are complete strangers out there taking our hats off to you ad rooting you on toward your goal!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look amazing -- so much thinner and so happy!! Be proud. You've earned it!!
  • loreal709
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OMG You are fabulous. Congratulations!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    OMGosh! That's amazing! Huge difference! And you can't see it???? You look wonderful, keep it up!
  • paleonyx
    paleonyx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Your weight loss is VERY noticeable in the pictures. You look awesome!
  • Jason_Hall
    Jason_Hall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're such an inspiration. Great job!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    You can soo tell it in your face! You are already a different person. Keep up the hard work . It will happen, and it is worth every pound!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look awesome great job keep up the good work
  • bobdubya
    Options
    WOW! Shame on you for keeping that hottie trapped inside all those years. LOL Well, she's out now, guess that's what is important!!! Props to ya...
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Totally amazing, soooo impressed! Thanks for sharing!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!