202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• muffin4top
    Options
    WHOA!
    This is really inspirational!
    Congrats! I don't seem to have to resilience to keep up with it, i get discouraged easily ):
    If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get to whatever your current weight is?
  • jennlee80
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!!!! You look amazing!
  • minni2906
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. What an amazing transformation!!!!!
  • jsheph1
    jsheph1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look great but the best part is how you've given yourself years of life back.
  • redhotmel12
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! This is truly an awesome story. I'm so glad for you and your weight loss. You are beautiful. You may have lost the pounds, but it does take time for your mindset to catch up. Keep up the good work, and be proud of what you've done!!
  • christenmc
    Options
    Congratulations and wow! you look absolutely fabulous
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing!!!!!!!
  • anniepants1
    Options
    All I can say is OMG you are beautiful!!!!!!!!! I'm completely awed by your strength, courage and dedication to changing your life and looking forward to your goal pics because I KNOW you will get there. You are truly an inspiration to so many people.
  • escalante
    escalante Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing, you are look amazing way to go!
  • lmclaine
    lmclaine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are. I long for the days that people can see in my face that I've lost a significant amount of weight--you look like a different person! I've lost almost 20 lbs and no one can tell! I guess that's the problem with being 100 lbs overweight. I look at the difference in your before and after pics and I am extra motivated--thanks for sharing!:happy:
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great Job!! you will get there in no time!!
  • sageslippers
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You guys... seriously... I want to package you all up and store you in my pocket for the bad days! THANK YOU!

Just a few other changes (motivation for those who are just starting):

- Type 2 diabetic since I was 16... originally on 2 kinds of insulin (4 shots a day) AND 4 different diabetes pills... now, I am down to half of a pill (and that's just for cautionary purposes... I don't actually need it).

- My blood pressure went from 200-plus over 110-plus to 120/60.

- I can tie my shoes while sitting in a chair now... couldn't get past my stomach before... for that matter, I can touch my feet, clip my toenails, wash my feet, etc., easily.

- I had sleep apnea and wore a big ole CPAP machine every night for a few years. Don't need it now... it's been collecting dust in the garage.

- I can wear a freaking seatbelt again without a seatbelt extender. Haven't been able to do that for YEARS! Can fit in a booth at a restaurant.

- I can go shopping, etc., without wanting to die in the first 5 minutes from huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf.

Focussing on the small things is a good way to stay motivated. Keep in tune with your body and ... it will be telling you THANK YOU!!!

Persistence... not perfection!
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for sharing! Such an inspiration and congratulations on your accomplishments so far. Keep us posted!
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow keep it up and Thanks for Sharing!!
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Livie_Marie
    Options
    Keep it up girl! It shows well, and it's like you've unlocked a whole new you in those photos. What a nice smile!
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You are amazing..... to know you had so far to go, you put your mind to it and worked and worked. You look amazing now, you have done amazing. You have changed your lilfe. Hugs x
  • dmoyler
    dmoyler Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW, You look GREAT!!! This here was MOTIVATION for me. Thank you so much! Keep up the work, you look beautiful.
  • dudettegirl
    Options
    If you can't tell the difference in your face, I certainly can... I can't even tell you how inspired this has made me to get started and lose 70-100 lbs myself. Keep up the absolutely INCREDIBLE work!!! You deserve a lot of credit for sticking with it!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!