202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• gramma_mom08
    Options
    I applaud you for doing exactly what you promised yourself to do... post the pictures! A huge victory and an inspiration to many. What is the next thing you have promised yourself you will do?:happy: :smile:
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I read your post yesterday at work but could not see the pics... all I can say is WOW!! One of the things I really didn't notice about myself was the change in my face and I love that in your pics as well. Someone else mentioned your smile, too - love it! :flowerforyou: You are truly an inspiration. Keep up the great work.
  • parvy123
    parvy123 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Whitney!
    I only just came across your post today - and OMG, you are so beautiful... but remember, you always were beautiful, not a "blob" at all, just someone who lost her way.

And look at that face of yours - please force yourself to see how far you have come - it could be the key to the rest of your journey.

I hope I can replicate even some of your success - thank you for sharing.

*hugs*
    Parvy x
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutley incredible and your hard work has inspired me.
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! You are doing an awesome job. Your head shots look terrific. Can't wait to see the full length ones. You should be so proud of all you have accomplished. You certainly are an inspiration.
  • Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. Keep it up. Those pics are very inspiring.
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have to jump on this train too and say Wow! I can't even begin to imagine the strength it took for you to get off the couch and just start walking. I know I feel self-conscious all the time due to my weight and jiggles and I have 1/10 the weight to lose as you started at. I applaud your strength, your dedication, and your perseverance. I am inspired and impressed by your journey so far and wish you all the best in your adventures to come.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! People pay to have your cheekbones too!!
  • litebeer1960
    Options
    :flowerforyou: flower for a beautiul woman, and it would appear inside and out!! Keep up the great work!!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    you don't lose 200 pounds and not have a difference, but I look at myself and see a big fat blob. I'm sure that will come with time and confidence as I continue to lose.

You are not a fat blob!!! You are an amazing woman who has incredible strength and determination to get healthier and stick with it for the long haul. BE PROUD! Show off what you've accomplished! Brag about it!
  • Richelleen
    Options
    wow.. what a total inspiration you are.. thank you for sharing.. that took a phenonenal amount of strength and courage . look forward to seeing more your progress.. keep it up..
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    you don't lose 200 pounds and not have a difference, but I look at myself and see a big fat blob. I'm sure that will come with time and confidence as I continue to lose.

You are not a fat blob!!! You are an amazing woman who has incredible strength and determination to get healthier and stick with it for the long haul. BE PROUD! Show off what you've accomplished! Brag about it!

I couldn't agree more. HUGE, HUGE difference. You are and always were beautiful! Someone mentioned your cheekbones - they're right, peopel would kill for those cheek bones.
    Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference! You must be feeling great for coming so far. Awesome work!! :flowerforyou:

And thank you for your original post about lifestyle change and not being in any hurry to get to your goal. I have been feeling bad about not reaching my goal. I needed to hear that. :flowerforyou:
  • vanessa021
    vanessa021 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing loss!!! You are an inspiration...
  • CameraShy
    Options
    Now that is kick *kitten*. WTG!!!!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    *** Deep breath**** I'm REALLLYYYYY uncomfortable doing this... but I promised myself that when I hit 200 pounds lost, I'd post before and after pictures. I know all of you who post, inspire me to keep going... so THANK YOU! Also, some of my most awesome MFP friends have been hounding me to get some up...

I still have a ways to go, but I'm happy to be more than halfway to my goal. Like I always say... slow and steady wins the race. I'm in no hurry to get to my goal... this is a lifestyle change for me... NOT a diet... I've been on every diet known to man since I was 7 years old! This time, I'm just living my life in moderation... one day at a time. I'm still a big girl, so the full length pictures will have to wait... I have a hard time telling the difference in my body (I'm sure it's a mental thing)... there has to be a difference... you don't lose 200 pounds and not have a difference, but I look at myself and see a big fat blob. I'm sure that will come with time and confidence as I continue to lose.

Blah, blah, blah... on to the pictures:

I don't have any pictures of me at my highest weight (530 pounds)... I did not want anyone to take pictures of blobbified me... so the following are probably me at between 400 and 500 pounds:

angwhita.jpg

lindswhita.jpg

famwhita.jpg
    If you can't tell which one is me in this pic... I can't help you!

The following are at 180 pounds lost... I've lost 22 pounds since these were taken:

DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0523.jpg

About 130 pounds left to go... I'm excited for the rest of the journey!

Whitney!! You ARE AMAZING and such an inspiration! I'm so happy you put up your pics! You've come so far!! Wow..just simply WOW....
    Of course, you and all of us know after 202 lbs of weight and then some...you've changed greatly! WHen you are ready, you'll post those full body pics and you will LOOK AMAZING! :) *HUGS* Keep going, hun...this is your journey and you've got this! I'm so glad to be following along with you via MFP as you get to where you're going! :D
    Thanks for posting and sharing!
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD can really tell a difference in your face. Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • pshontz
    pshontz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story -- what an amazing story of dedication and will power. Congratulations! You really do look wonderful.
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is so amazing! You look great! SOOO happy for you!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! You look so different already! And you have such a good attitude!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!