202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    WOW....So awesome...Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats- you must be so proud of yourself. Go hard!
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! Great Job!!
  • maureensc
    Options
    FANTASTIC...Keep up the great work!!!
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    you brought tears to my eyes to see such a success!!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    What you have done is amazing!! you did it you held in there and made it this far. You will make it too your goal and don't ever be embarrassed or uncomfy about the amazing feat you have accomplished
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Remember it takes time for your head to catch up with our body. Myself image has been screwed up for years when my weight was yoyo-ing.

I love you line about it's not perfection it's persistance.... so true.
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really tell the difference in your face! I'm so proud of you, and you should be proud of yourself! I like what you said about this not being a diet. I feel the same way.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? You can totally see a HUGE difference! You keep up the great work! I'm so in awe of what you've accomplished!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You're truly and inspiration! That's amazing!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You've really done an amazing job! I almost didn't think the after pictures were the same person as the before because it's such a huge change but it really is amazing how much work you've put into it and what an amazing job you've done! You've only inspired me to dig deep and work hard! :)
  • Zoomer2
    Options
    f****** amazing!
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are truly and inspiration. You look beautiful!!! Keep on doing it! You need to look at those new pics and tell yourself how beautiful you are...never put down on yourself. Always know that you are AWESOME!
  • azalea30
    Options
    OMG you are an inspiration, so glad you shared your story with us. you shoulld be proud to show your sexy self off now. good luck in the future with everything.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Truly, truly amazing.....keep up and keep telling yourself you're beautiful! so agree with you that this is life change and not a diet! You are an inspiration! thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to me. What a fantastic job you are doing. Be proud and don't call yourself a blob. Start thinking about yourself as a beautiful human being. I hope you have been rewarding yourself with nonfood treats as you lose the weight. Keep up the good work. Continued success.
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WOW......you should feel so very proud of yourself!! What an accomplishment!!! You look like a completely different person so, yes you most definitely can tell the difference in your weightloss!!! Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration to all!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - very proud of you! All the best for continued success and a healthy lifestyle for the rest of your life :)
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! You look wonderful, thank you for sharing your success!
  • MelanieM81
    MelanieM81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!