202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• princess4mimi
    Options
    YOU ARE INCREDIBLE, AMAZING AND SUPERB!!!!! THERE ARE MORE but I can't think of them right now.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!!! That is wonderful!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is so amazing! You've done a wonderful job- keep it up!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    What can I say, Whitney? You know you are one of my greatest inspirations! You are brave and beautiful and I know you will reach your goal! Thank you for sharing your successes and for all your encouragement and support.

Big hugs and applause!
  • mottles
    mottles Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Look at those gorgeous cheekbones! You are doing so well, congratulations!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    ok, I dont say this to many, I usually save it for when I am referring to myself :laugh: Simply AH MA ZING!!!!!! Awesome Job Lady!! WAY TO GO!!!!
    ( I will not say "KEEP IT UP" , cause I hate that saying, lol) I know deep in my heart, that anyone who has lost the amount of weight that you have, you do not need anyway to say that to you, You wont go back, you so got this girl.
    :drinker:

:bigsmile: Smile, You are Beautiful!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just one word.... AAAAAAAAAAAAmaaaaazzzzzzzziiiinnnnnggggggggg! You are doing it and inspiring so many people! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • stolliver25
    Options
    Wow...thanks so much for sharing your story. You are truly an inspiration.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Wow... what a great achievement - you really help inspire me and motivate me!! Thank you for posting these :)
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WOW...You look GREAT....
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I can definitely tell that you've lost - you look like a different person, both in the face and in the personality with the wonderful smiles. You look very happy with yourself - as you should.

Keep up the good work!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I'm glad you posted as you are an inspiration!
  • katieg2289
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing with us!
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Good job!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    You have done an incredible thing - I hope you can recognize how proud you should be. What a strong, beautiful woman! It's very inspiring to see someone take control and make such positive changes. Bravo! Here's to a much happier, healthier, longer life. :flowerforyou:
  • sparrow747
    Options
    like everyone else who chimed in, im so proud of you. ill definitely be thinking of you as i keep counting my calories too! just wondering, have you changed or added new foods to your diet or are you just strict to staying under your calorie count?
  • TinaBina975
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations! You have done an amazing job! Keep up the great work! :)
  • vwfrog
    vwfrog Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Your face is so sculpted; you have amazing bone structure! I will definitely stay tuned for updates! Keep up the great work! You're awesome!
    ~vw
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    you look amazing! and your skin is glowing! great job!!!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Again... I can't stress enough how sweet y'all are! Thanks again for cheering me on! :D
    like everyone else who chimed in, im so proud of you. ill definitely be thinking of you as i keep counting my calories too! just wondering, have you changed or added new foods to your diet or are you just strict to staying under your calorie count?

Not really anything new added... though I am a lot more calorie/sodium/fat, etc., conscious now. I read labels before I throw things into the cart... I am constantly asking myself... is this going to be worth the calories? If the answer is yes... I do not hesitate... if the answer is more wishy washy, I'm usually fine with letting it go. I am not going to waste my precious calories on something that's going to suck! I enjoy eating too much to do that!

I also don't eat meat... that's not a dieting choice, I just have never really liked the stuff. Instead, I eat nuts, cheese, eggs, beans, etc., for my protein. I also almost never eat fried foods... simply because I don't like them anymore. Sometimes, I'll spring for a french fry, etc., but I usually don't crave that like I used to.

Other than that... everything else is fair game... I still eat desserts, ice cream, cookies, etc., just in moderation now instead of a whole package in one sitting. Might as well enjoy the journey. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!